Chapter8 part3 ~Sorrow? And our first night~

~~~~~

I stared at him in aww. What he said, was it true? Did he really mean it?

He spoke again,

- "Yes, I do realize that I have feelings for you. These feelings for you arent arrogant or desperate. Neither lust nor attraction. Its true love, Sakura, I do feel the same way what you feel about me. I promise that this day onwards I will always protect you and never hurt you again. An Uchiha never goes back on his words."

- "Sa-Sa-Sasuke-k-kun! You really being honest? Do you really love me?" I stattered, unable to process what he told completely in my mind.

Warning: A/N: Mature scene ahead. If smuts affect you mentally then skip it. Or read at your own will.- thank you."

He planted a gentle kiss on my lips. It did not take even a second for me to passionately kiss him back. Slowly this kiss became more intense and passionate.

It felt like a dream come true. I don't know why but those imaginary fireworks and butterflies starting bursting and flattering inside my stomach. I used to laugh at people when they said that this happens but now I know how it really feels. When parted for taking in heavy air. In between his breathe he whispered, " Sakura I love you, I really do and I am willing to make you mine for the rest of my life." I felt tears forming in my eyes, this time not out of pain or hurt but out of happiness. The one I loved since my very beginning is actually confessing his true feelings for me. Nothing can be more luckier than this. He slowly grabbed my wrist and examined my bleeding hand after pulling back from the kiss.

He opened his shirt and tore a portion of the sleeve and wrapped it tightly over my wound.

- "You can heal yourself right later?" he asked with concern.

- "H-Hai" yes was all I could say as my brain was going numb out of his actions and due to the previous excessive bleeding.

I must say he was damn. I scanned his shirtless upper body, I could not help but blush madly. His pale skin glowed perfectly under the moonlight that entered through the opened balcony. I could take my eyes off his perfect abs and toned body, his muscular arms in which I wanted to be embraced forever.

- "Like what you see babygirl!?" Sasuke smirked.

O shit I got caught off guard. It was so obvious that I was desperately staring at him for all this while. I cannot help though, I felt a certain desire for him, I craved for him, I needed him.

- "I want you now *Daddy*." I smirked and blushed immediately.

I could see the complete lust and desire in his eyes too. We both needed this. He slowly pushed me onto bed and crawled above me. He sucked on my lower lip and responded with a hush moan. He took this chance to slip his tongue into me. We both started fighting for dominance, which I ultimately lost. Sasuke took control of me and I couldn't help but moan with pleasure.

He started to strip my top and un-did my bra. Such smooth move of him. He tangled his fingers into my hair as I started to bite his lips gently.

He pulled me more closer and pulled my waist near to his hips, I could already sense how erect and hard he was by now. Our heads turn and tilt side ways while we still kiss passionately.

The heat building up between both of us.

____________________________________

To be continued....

I am so sorry dear readers, I almost took a month for updating. Please forgive me because I was busy with few academics and other stuffs. I will update the smut next part very soon.

Do let me know how this chapter was. Thank you.

Anupriya Sett.