Chapter7 part1 (Dobe-Teme)

Chapter 7 (Teme-Dobe)

~Sasuke's POV~

I knew exactly where to find that Dobe. I went exactly there and Bull's eye!!!!!! There he was sitting with his girlfriend and enjoying Ichiraku's Ramen.

Before I intruded into what seemed their date, I hid behind a tree to see what they do. I felt kinda excited, amazed and jealous. Finally he moved on from MY SAKURA. When we were young, Naruto used to have crush over her. It was annoying of him to bother her so much but I cared less of that. Now I realize what a precious gem, Sakura is.

I felt excited because, my best friend finally found a girlfriend. I am glad because he noticed Hinata. She really loved him since so long, I am happy he noticed Hinata before it was too late. Even Sakura had loved me since back when we got admission in our academy. She was at first just a merry fangirl of mine, but later after turning Genins, her innocent crush turned into true and genuine love.

Chee, Naruto, I am the loser now. I now have realized how much Sakura is to me but unfortunately I have really broken her heart. She is really pissed of right now, probably crying at home. Maybe I will get her a chocolate icecream when I walk home.

I saw them more accurately, Hinata has matured a lot and has gotten better at her speech. She couldn't even utter a single five word-sentence without hesitating and stuttering. She has grown up in confidence. I smirked inwardly by thinking that Sakura had much more longer hair than Hinata now. She was also a slightly taller than Hinata but a slight shorter than Indo. Sakura had the curviest body among her friends with the best skin and hair. Ino had the longest hair which was shiny as platinum. Ten-ten had gotten a lot taller. Hinata has at least gotten a darker colour in her eye (Guys, I hate the dull byakugun eyes of the Hyuga, so let us assume that Hinata and Neji's pupils have a little more prominence.) Still among all, I find my Sakura the best. I cannot get tired of her elegant beauty. The more I think of her, the more I find myself craving for her. I want her, I need her, She is my passion. I won't compare her and describe her as sexy or hot. She is more of a resemblance to purity and preciousness. She is like a independent bird who has flown away by stealing me heart and now I want her to be with me. I want her to give her my heart and protect her no matter what.

I was jealous of Naruto a little. The fangirls and attention I once had were now all with him. I used to have received gifts and offerings when I was young back during the days when I was here in the village. Now everything is with Naruto. Isn't that what he craved since ages. Being the hokage at first was only because he wanted attention and respect from everyone, later it became his aim in life but see him now. He got everything which I once had and I? I am considered as a traitor among the men out here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So this was chapter7 part1. Next part will have some serious discussions between Naruto and Sasuke. Do let me know how this chapter was and vote it if you all like. All love and criticism accepted. Dm me for suggestions or request me for one-shots.

Requesting of one-shots must be done in my pm and thoughts about my writing (good or bad) can be mentioned in the comments.

Thanks again~ RaiZienna.