Chapter8 Part2 ~Sorrow? and our first night~

I couldn't imagine what was happening. The Sasuke I know never cries. Not atleast in front of someone especially me.

- "You are wet Sasuke!" I finally spoke after all of my hot temper had cooled and I had my mind come back to sense.

- "You are bleeding wet too." He spoke, I could feel the broken grumpy voice coming out from his mouth, it expressed sadness?

He was sad? Or just feeling guilty? This was the first time I saw him in this way.

- "You saved me again Sasuke." I said blankly regretting everything of it. How could I be so stupid? I should have just locked the veranda.

- "What are you saying? I was the one to kill all your feelings and hurted you. I even tried to kill you Sakura, not once but twice. I it was not for Naruto then you would have been probably dead."

- "Every moment by seeing you, I am saved Sasuke. You save me every second in my life from dying. You are the reason I am alive for these many years. You are the inspiration for which I live."

After a short pause I noticed he was feeling guilty. He was listening to everything I was saying with full attention. I continued, " Why can't you understand that I love you Sasuke. I am so madly in love with you. My love is so strong that I cant take it anymore. It hurted when you rejected me but it hurts more when you try to be nice with me. I know you do all of that just because you have realized that what you have done was wrong. I have loved you since I was 5 years old and yes it wasent a common crush, it was genuine love. It was the love which was unconditional and eternal. I never asked anything from you, in the end I even tried to move on from you but No, Each time I try to ignore, You always interfere with my feelings."

Sasuke opened his mouth to speak something but I stopped him.

" I have decided that I will end my life. Coz I cannot live without you. If I don't have you then I will have none. And I am not your maid that I will listen to every thing to ask me to do. I will never marry someone who does not love me back, I don't care even if its you. I have had enough." I shouted the last sentence over his face and rose up from the bed.

I was about to open my door and kick him out when he spoke,

- "I love you Sakura."

He finally spoke.

__________________________________________________

To be continued..........

Hello dear readers, so what do you think about this part? I am confessing that I cried twice, once by writing this in my copy and second when I was typing it here. I dont know why but it feels so touching. The confession of Sakura. I mean she really had beared a lot since childhood and finally she has bursted with her feelings. I really liked this chapter8 personally if you all wanna know.

Let me know what you all felt in the comments!

Thank you.

-Anupriya.