111. Young Master Chu

Start from the beginning

When Chen Jingwen heard this, his face changed greatly. He first made his movements faster than his thoughts, and resolutely concealed Dong Haozhe’s stinky mouth. The mouth shouted: "Stupid. What are you talking about?"

This loud noise surprised the handsome young man behind the desk. He looked at Chen Jingwen very interestingly, and his smile was deeper. I didn't expect such a lovely child to worry about my competitors. There is also a child with a relatively thick nerve. Can ignore the air conditioning of his son, is also a good choice.

After Chen Jingwen finally found out his own dysfunction, his face suddenly rose red, and suddenly it became pale. He knew that this was over, and the chief executive would never choose an unclear occasion and lost his sense of screaming. The child came to accompany his son.

He felt uncomfortable in his heart and felt that his behavior today was disappointing. He was sorry for his father's entrustment, and he was sorry for the family's expectations. What made him so dying was the abominable Dong Haozhe. Chen Jingwen hated him in his heart. It was this big fool. He ruined his future and ruined his family...

The unbearable and sad Chen Jingwen finally blinked, the tears of the brush fell, and sobbed silently, unable to stop. This made Dong Haozhe flustered. He scratched his head and pleaded with apology: "Don't cry, blame me, I blame me badly..."

Chu Haotian looked at everything and ignored it. The two people who were quiet in their own world faced the father’s prompts and nodded: "They are both of them..." They did not return to the end. He came to complete the task. Since he has chosen a good person, what are you still doing? However, the two men suggested by the father are quite interesting and seem to be pleasing to the eye. He does not hate it.

Chu Rutian’s waywardness made his handsome man who was a father helplessly sigh again. He stroked his forehead and was somewhat distressed. Saying that he is such a gentle person, how to give birth to such a cold child? It is said that his mother is also a lovely and lively woman... can only be said to be a genetic mutation.

He let the servants waiting for the side take away the other children who were disappointed to the extreme, leaving only the crying pears with the rain and not knowing what happened. The beautiful baby and the anxious apology did not know what happened.

Seeing that the two children have not responded yet, he can only stand up and walk out, let the servants around him send a cup of warm boiled water and take it in his hand.

He walked to the side of the two children and whispered softly: "Don't cry, nothing to cry, you are also for friends, isn't it? Uncle will not blame you. Hey, is it thirsty? Drink some warm water first. Run the throat." After that, he handed over the warm water in his hand.

When Chen Jingwen heard the sound of this gentle whisper, he finally raised some red eyes that were crying. The eyes washed by tears looked very bright, and Chen Jingwen’s whole person was agile. It was no longer the same. The mood is so stiff, there is a childlike in a six-year-old child.

The handsome young man was satisfied with a gentle smile, and Chen Jingwen stunned. His face quickly became red. He said that he had not seen such a beautiful person, whether it was a man or a woman, that smile... He thought of falling into the country.

He took the water glass dumbly, staring at the smile of the handsome young man, and forgot where he was.

A warm big hand touched his head, Chen Jingwen felt that it was surrounded by an unspeakable warmth, and the safety made people forget everything, and suddenly felt calm and serene.

At this moment, I heard a clear and clear voice rang on his head: "In the future, I will bother you both. I will give my troubled son to you for care..."

Yep? What did the chief executive say? Chen Jingwen has been in turmoil and has not responded for a while.

At this time, a strong hug reminded him: "Chen Jingwen, we were selected, we can stay here." Dong Haozhe excitedly hugged Chen Jingwen and rotated. He was so happy that he completed his father's care and could be with this beautiful doll.

Ah, was selected, really become a small master's partner? Chen Jingwen was directly shocked by this surprise, for a moment he forgot that he was held by a nasty guy.

Looking at the surprise expression of the two children, Junmei youth couldn't help but laugh out loud. He patted the clap: "Well, I will give you a month to get together with my parents, and then I have to come over, but Rest assured, there are holidays every month to go back."

His words made the eyes of both children bright. I didn't expect these benefits. I know that although they are smart and even precocious, they can still be attracted to their lives with their parents.

Of course, a strange exception, Chu Yutian in the practice room is aside, as long as the father does not bother him, the mother should not play with his toys, he is happy.

Chen Jingwen looked at this temperament gentle and gentle, with a smile on the head of the supreme elegance, he felt that he was fascinated by this style. He quietly made a determination, that is, he must learn from the first adult, must learn this charming style of his body, the calmness of everything in the laughter.

The satisfied two people walked out of the study hand in hand and smiled. As a future partner, Chen Jingwen could only let go of this abominable guy, but he knew that he had to adjust the big fool so that he would not make any mistakes. Come.

Chen Jingwen, who was preparing to go back and tell his father good news, suddenly stopped after a few steps, and his face was pale and motionless.

Dong Haozhe is in a hurry, what happened to this beautiful doll? Quickly asked: "Chen Jingwen, what's the matter with you?"

Chen Jingwen said: "Small, small master, isn't it different from the chief?"

Dong Haozhe thought for a moment: "Well, the little master is so cold, and there is no such thing as a big man. But in the summer we won't be hot, this will not be wrong." Finished, showing a proud smile for himself Be proud to find a way to cool down.

Nima, I know that this guy can't help it. How do you think about the summer problem? I don't want to think about how they rushed in the winter. Hey, it was taken up by Dong Haozhe.

Chen Jingwen’s original high spirits suddenly fell, and he felt that his future days were not good. He had to live with an ice cube and endure the cold. Not to mention that he still has to work with a big fool, he feels that the future will be completely cupped.

Well, just for the necessary sacrifice for family glory, Chen Jingwen looked serious and took his little fist and secretly cheered himself up.