Chapter 48

He looked at the sun and said: "And no one delivered breakfast today, probably deliberately, presumably the two are already starving. Reel." It's

  almost noon now, and it's time to eat, there might be a meal in Xiao Ding's place.

  Chen Zeming was silent, waved for a while, and Chen Yu nodded and walked back.

  Chen Zeming stood there for a while, confused.

  Until someone came to call him, "Lord, Long live to tell you to go over and eat."

  Xiao Jin saw that his face was wrong at the table, and he was very concerned, "Is Ai Qing sick?"

  Chen Zeming was shocked and blurted out: "No, no, the minister is okay." After finishing speaking, he barely put a chopstick into his mouth, chewed slowly, and didn't know the taste.

  Xiao Jin looked at him several times, with a puzzled look, but finally did not ask, just smiled: "Is the food tastes bad? There is no way, I actually feel bored eating these every day, but it is not as good as the previous years. What the folks eat is interesting...Why don't they watch some tricks?

  A few Gong E came up from the banquet with sword weapons in their hands, but they were new to Duan Jianwu. The girls danced, with slender waists, flowing splendor, graceful and free, and truly wonderful.

  Although Chen Zeming watched these people's busy shuttle in his eyes, he didn't seem to have any intentions. The whole body was empty, cold from the inside to the outside, and the palms just kept sweating.

  The sword light in front of him circled round and round, birth and death, and birth and nothing, and it turned out to be endless. He seemed to have returned to the battlefield where the cry of death and death, the splash of blood seemed to stain the entire blue sky, the screams filled his ears, and behind the flags and yellow sands, there was a vaguely tall figure of Xiao Ding. .

  Those cold eyes fixedly looked at him from the darkness.

  He was sweating under the man's gaze.

  Suddenly there was a clear drink in front of him, but it was those Jiao'e who gathered their swords, and Chen Zeming woke up, panicked and frustrated.

  After touching his back, he was sweaty.

  At this time, when he heard a noise outside the door, Chen Zeming turned his head to look, and it was Chen Yu again. Xiao Jin looked out and said strangely: "Why is this man here again?"

  Chen Yu came to report again, it should be that the poison has already occurred.

  When Chen Zeming thought of this, he was drawn with a sword on his body, and his shoulders curled up slightly.

  Then stood up and bowed his head and said: "Please let...Weichen goes and asks."

  Now that you have done it, let's clean up the mess.

  However, the news brought by Chen Yu still surprised him.

  "It was Father Han who was poisoned?" Chen Zeming heard the news after he was fully mentally prepared, and his shock overwhelmed all other emotions. "...

  Where is that person?" Chen Yu said closely behind him: " He is okay as if he didn't eat because of abdominal pain."

  Chen Zeming stopped, he didn't know whether he should be happy or depressed when he heard such news.

  Stepping into the house, he saw Han Youzhong lying on the ground at first glance. Xiao Ding stood beside Han Youzhong, looking at the corpse on the ground somewhat stupidly.