Chapter Two : No Way

Start from the beginning

Well if I had managed to fit in with Jacob, who is the beta, I should totally be fine right?

If this is true, then why can't I stop feeling like its about to be like some sort of roller coaster?

"McKenna Rivers I think I found the dress!" He yelled out.

Oh boy.

"Wait? Why are you getting more excited than me?" I asked as he passed me the dress to change into.

That man was right. This dress is the one. It was in the color peach with a V line in the front that wasn't revealing but more elegant.

As for the back side, it held a similar style for the front but had a longer gap from the back of my shoulder towards the spot right above my booty.

And the best part that I loved, besides its color would be the silky material. To add a bit of edginess, they places small diamonds along the top of the V line and shoulders. The diamonds reminded me of little rain droplets you see on spider webs.

Except these rain drops would have probably been there if I danced in the summer time rain.

Walking out of the dressing room to face Jacob, I saw that he was talking to about two more guys. And when I came towards Jake, all of their eyes were on my body.

"So what do you think?" I questioned Jacobs fashion side.

"I think you look beautiful." His voice left some of his feelings of lust inside the words. I smiled.

"You'll get some of this later." I whispered seductively before heading back to the dressing room.

I did it because I knew it would make his friends jealous, although I didn't actually mean it.

"I'll be looking forward to it, love!" He shouted in response and I slapped my ass.

When Jacobs friends left him, I was sure to thanked him for the dress.

"Jake you are probably the best fashionista I know!" I squealed in excitement as the cashier handed us the dress.

"Well you do learn one or two things when you have a younger sister. Damn, can she be annoying." I grabbed his hand in mine and causally walked beside him.

"What? You never did this with your friends before?" He looked at me like I was some complicated geometry equation. "It's normal for me, if you want I'll stop."

"Since you insist on holding my awfully huge hand, then I'll hold you small and soft one." Jake poked my cheek and we walked over to some shoe store.

"Can I get a pair of silver stilettos?" I asked the employee as soon as we walked inside.

"What size?" They asked and I gave them my answer just as they did.

"Seven an a half please!" The person rushed off to bring back any silver stilettos they could find.

"You have very small feet." Jacob told me as he took a seat next to me on the small couch that seated two.

"At least I'm not like you, big foot."

"Hey, you know what they say about big feet, don't you?" He wiggled his brow and I laughed.

"No, I don't. Please inform me Jacob." I caught him off guard with my sexy voice.

"Well a mans foot size is half of their-"

"Here you go ma'am! Sorry for the long wait this just happened to be the last pair." The guy who looked younger than me by three years, said and offered to put on my shoes. I accepted.