107. Jiang's Temptations

Start from the beginning

Real age? Chu Yutian listened to this, and thoughtfully glanced at Xiao Ziling: "I Remember clearly that you said that you are not a minor..."

Xiao Ziling was moved to cry. He didn’t expect Chu Haotian to remember his previous words. He nodded his head: "Hmm, right!"

Chu Yutian suspicion stunned Xiao Ziling, his brow slightly wrinkled: "Are you deceiving? Say, what false news did you convey to Jiang Qingyu?"

Xiao Ziling wants to cry without tears. He clearly gives the real news. What is wrong with the wood? He grins his dissatisfaction: "It's not deceiving, it's  true.. For example, I am 24 years old,  I am older than you. I'm your big brother actually..."

The words haven’t finished yet, and the bullets flew over mercilessly. Chu Haotian warned coldly: "Don't want to take advantage of me, be good to your younger brother!"

Well, the overbearing Chu Haotian does not accept this answer at all. Xiao Ziling has burst into tears and finally has the opportunity to prove his true age. Unfortunately, the boss does not promise. It seems that he still has to continue to be unclear.

"Hey, Chu Ge, if Jiang Qingyu really said this, don't you let her in?" Xiao Ziling's eyes are full of bosses, you ask her to come in, and Chu Yutian suddenly has interest, he really wants Look at what Xiao Ziling wants to do next.

"Well, i willblook at her more surprising words, then i will let her in..." Chu Yutian finally said this sentence.

Xiao Ziling was excited when he heard this. He quickly moved to Chu Yutian, almost close to him, his face was filled with excited red light, and his eyes were full of gossip: "Chu Ge, after coming in, I believe Jiang Lanyu will definitely be tempted to seduce you, this is a great opportunity."

Chu Yutian took a look at Xiao Ziling. It seems that in the eyes of Xiao Ziling, he is a kind of stallion that is tempted by a woman.

This is the inertia of Xiao Ziling.

So he didn't feel so good: "What the fluck  are you thinking about? If you don't have a long hair, you want a woman, right?"

Xiao Ziling stretched out a finger and shook it in front of Chu Haotian. He said in his mouth: "Chu Ge, don't shift the topic. I am studying how Jiang Qingyu can use her body to achieve her purpose tonight. Chu Ge, You must hold on." After the other hand patted Chu's shoulder to express his expectations of him.

"You all think that I am a big stallion. Even if  she sent it to the door, still I don't want to eat it. Isn't it?" Chu Yutian turned a corner, suddenly a pair of people who no longer resisted Jiang Qingyu let Xiao Ziling was shocked.

Is it necessary to make a fake? This can't be done.

He quickly hugged Chu's shoulder and said: "Chu Ge, you must not lose the face of our man. In the face of temptation must be calm, too monkeys can not match the original image of the big brother."

Upon hearing this, Chu Haotian put the information in his hand next to him, and his hands clasped his chest like a smile: "Then you talk about it, how can I behave in line with my original image?"

"Of course, in the face of temptation, no change in color... there is no firmness in the mountains!"

Xiao Ziling challenged his fists.