Author's Note

Hey there! Hope you all enjoyed my book. 

I'm often being questioned,

"What happened to the real Karna?" 

But the thing is, the protagonist is playing the role of Karna here...That's it. (Just like Aham Sharma and Gautam Rode played the role of Karna)

It is something like going to a parallel world (nothing scientific though)

I know this story was a little bit rushed up and stupid, but all I intended was to tell you about Lord's presence everywhere.

What you'll learn from this book :

Firstly : Karna, being Danveer, could have given his kingdom to Yudhistir in the time of his need. Things could have turned better.

Secondly : The protagonist did not stay quiet despite knowing that he would not be able to go back home.(But the real Karna, despite knowing dharma,  supported Dhuryodhan) This impressed the Lord and he helps him get back to his own world. 

Thirdly : This book poses a question to the readers, What would you do if you had been in place of Karna? 

Fourth : The actual Mahabharat war was between Kauravas and Pandavas, which is similar to the state of minds and conflicts an individual faces in his lifetime. Also, the endless dispute between the protagonist and his grandfather ends in these eighteen days.(The Kauravas and Pandavas were relatives)

Fifth : The protagonist learns the real meaning of hard work and dedication and realizes what hi grandpa was trying to tell him

Sixth : The protagonist, after his accident, feels the presence of Lord Krishna everywhere, even in the doctor who saved him.

Last but not the least : WEAR HELMET !! 🤣😂 (Who knows, Bhagwan Krishn would have loved him for his acts and taken him along with Him, leaving behind his crying mother back at Kalyug.😂🤣)

Jai Shri Krishn🙏🏻🙏🏻