NOTE TO THE READERS!

I was upset after coming across certain things on Wattpad. I felt the need to make myself clear to everyone

1. I am not here to bash any character of Mahabharat!

2. I respect all the characters of Mahabharat.

3. All of us in Kalyug are nothing compared to the great warriors who fought for what they thought was right. Because mastering a skill requires patience, concentration, and dedication. 

4. I am not anyone's fan ! I only give my POV on certain things.

5.  There's no point in arguing about the characters because they have lived their lives! We are wasting our time! 

6. I am not here to pick up fights with anyone!

7. No human being is perfect!

8. It does not really matter who's fan you are. What you learn from your idol matters! 

9. Angraaj Karn is a symbol of compassion, hard work and dedication- If you guys are truly his fans, be compassionate and try to give more and help people more. 

Rajkumar Arjun is a symbol of focus and dedication - If you guys are truly his fans, I am sure you would not have enough time to bash other characters of Mahabharat because you would be focused in your work. 

9. To all Mahabharat fans : The Pandavas and Kauravas were actually brothers! The hatred between them resulted in Mahabharat war!

Why hatred among Mahabharat fans? Aren't we brothers and sisters too?

I do not want the hatred among Mahabharat fans to turn into another Mahabharat war of Kalyug. 

MAHABHARAT OCCURED SO THAT PEOPLE IN FUTURE WOULD BE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE RIGHT AND WRONG!

IF WE LEARN NOTHING, IT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO BHAGWAN HIMSELF. (No offense)

10. Learning from our idols' mistakes is also important! 

Hurtful words and actions were also the causes for Mahabharat war!