९.INSULTED ||

Dwapar Yug, 

I was surprised when Prince Duryodhan agreed going to the Pandava's Rajasuya Yagnya. Maybe he had an ulterior motive for agreeing to go to the sabha, because I knew what kind of person Duryodhan was, especially after my encounters with Mamashree Shakuni. After spending years of my life as Angraaj Karn, I realized that I had matured and was able to take wise decisions as Angraaj himself. I reminded myself each and every time that the Pandavas were my brothers and I was not supposed to hate them. I should just be a spectator till the war ended. 

_________________________________________

We reached Indraprasth and I was literally awestruck by the beauty of the palace. To be honest, I was not jealous at all. I had to appreciate the Pandavas and Lord Vishvakarma's creativity. The palace was indeed magical. 'Magic' was not the right term to describe the advanced technology. Flowers seemed to bloom and talk. There was water but we could walk over it. It was actually called as Virtual Reality , and the talking mirrors were similar to modern day Alexa. 

The only difference was that many people in Dwapar Yug did not know about this and they termed it as 'Magic'. 

"How are these statues moving  and talking?" Dusshasan asked surprised when we noticed statues welcoming the guests.

"They are humanoid robots you fool..." I muttered, luckily, my words went unheard.

 We then entered a chamber covered in darkness. We could see stars emerging brightly around us, creating an experience of being in space.

"Bhratashree! How did the Pandavas manage to place the whole universe inside the room?" Dushashan asked with his eyes popping out.

I was amused at his questions. The view around us was nothing but similar to a planetarium. The effects around us were of 7 D technology, creating a 'magical' effect. 

We moved on further, and much to our surprise, we could see wild animals like tigers, lions, giant elephants waiting to welcome us. When prince Duryodha tried to touch it, he was unable to.

"Are these atmas of the dead animals? Is this how the Pandavas treat their guests?" Mamashree Shakuni tried to pick up a fight once again.

"Relax Mamashree, it's just a hologram projection..." I said, and immediately shut my mouth, seeing the bewildered faces of the three people around me. 

"Umm...its nothing but maya...They're not really present...let's go inside..." I said and walked over the projections, making the three people around me nervous.

_______________________________________

Though the Yagnya took place well, we had to say goodbye to our friend Shishupal, as he was slain for over-talking. He kept on blabbering, ruining the whole atmosphere, and eventually was killed by the Sudarshan chakra.

As we set of to go, I realized I was going to step inside a tile-like looking pool. I was able to take back my step as I could see the refraction taking place inside the pool. Prince Duryodhan, burning with jealousy, he walked back angrily taking large steps.

"Mitr! Watch out!" I said as Duryodhan fell into the pool making everyone laugh around him. 

"Serves you right!" Prince Bheem said as he walked over. 

But the laughter of a woman seemed distinct as the crowd stopped laughing receiving a death glare from Duryodhan.

Princess Panchali.