103. Chu Captain brought a son!

Start from the beginning

He don't want to follow Xiao Ziling's action, but he hasn't slept yet. So when he got up this morning, he hated it badly.

It’s no wonder that it’s hard to have a safe place. It’s not necessary to guard against other people’s sneak attacks. This night, he finally got a good night’s sleep. Unfortunately, when he was dreaming, he was born in Xiao ziling. The ground was dug up.

Xiao Ziling does not want to do this. He didn't want to take Chu Xiaoqi to the striker line.

He foresaw that there would be trouble if Chu Xiaoqi going out. It’s just that people are not willing to go. When he is about to leave, he has been practicing on the sofa for one night. His boss pointed out that the little boy on the bed is screaming and screaming, and told him to take it away.

Therefore, he was forced to wake up Chu Xiaoqi, but did not expect Chu Xiaoqi to dream like a dream is not awake, his body suddenly violent, almost the entire interior of the car was frozen. Fortunately, Chu Yutian reacted very quickly, and his overwhelming momentum directly oppressed Chu Xiaoqi to awaken him, so that Chu Xiaoqi timely controlled the rioting abilities.

He also know from here that Chu Xiaoqi actually has a serious stern face after wake up.

Chu Xiaoqi, who knew that he was almost in trouble, had no opinion on the arrangement of Xiao Ziling. So he wore a pocket-sized uniform of the attacking group. (This is that the uniform is Xiao Ziling’s hand-made system at night, Xiaoling, what else do you have? ?), followed Xiao Ziling to go to the striker line, let Xiao Ziling be surprised that this little P child is so good to talk this morning.

All the way to go, all the small figure behind Xiao Zun's body was shocked by the eyes, which is why Xiao Ziling was rushing to attack the uniforms of the night, he wanted to see these people's face shocked.

The illegitimate child of Chu Captain.

This is his  illegitimate child, this wonderful news is passed on.

As for Jiang Qingyu who wants to climb his own old bed, can she continue to be full of confidence? Can she continue to calm down?

He wanted to show this baby up  this time he should force her to shoot it... He must let Chu Haotian completely dislike Jiang Qingyu.

However, there are indeed rumors circulating quietly in the team, but not what Xiao Ziling thought... The news of the entire team is that the captain of Chu turned into a baby doll.

On the striker's line, everyone saw Xiaoziling, who was wearing sunglasses and wearing a uniform of the attacking group, and bowed his head in a respectful manner.

The attacking group is the target of each member of the combat group. The characters in it are all super strong, and the member of the attacking group with sunglasses is the competent team of Chu Yutianchu. The members of the combat group looked at him with adoring eyes, and the uniform was all eyes hot.

Then a baby in a pocket-sized attacking group uniform jumped into the eyes of everyone, they were surprised, is there a child in the attacking group? So curiously glimpsed... So, all petrified! The place that was originally bustling was suddenly quiet.

Sitting in the off-road vehicle, Dong Haozhe, who got the road map today, suddenly felt the silence around him. He looked up doubtfully and saw Xiaoziling coming towards him. He didn’t think much, he smiled and said, “Xiaoling, come. So early. Chu Ge has taken care of me, and today you are acting with us."