102. Is he your wife?

Start from the beginning

Chu Haotian suddenly felt that his instruction to thrown 0007 to Xiao Ziling’s care, perhaps a very bad decision, in his mind with this baby face can make Xiao Ziling's hearts moved... he suddenly feels creepy himself.

"Don't let 0007 eat cold drinks, you will get bad stomach." In order to save his own image in his mind, Chu Haotian finally stopped.

Xiao Ziling smashed a big white to Chu Yutian: "Chu Ge, you said, this food is only the children could eat..." Chu Yutian had a feeling of taking his own feet with a stone.

0007 suddenly looked up and said: "I am ice abilityawakened!" Then continue to bow down and eat.

Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling suddenly met and understood.

Xiao Ziling pointed at his own boss and laughed loudly. This refuted the words of Chu Yutian without mercy. Chu Yutian reluctantly scratched his eyebrows. Found that he has a way to the minors, Xiao Ziling, this is also the case.

Xiao Ziling finally stopped laughing, and he saw that he was concentrating on eating ice cream at 0007. Although it is still expressionless, but from the action, he knows that he really loves this food, which makes people feel very cute. Some of my heart is soft, but in fact, there is no problem in wearing it. As long as it is harmless to him, he can’t live in peace.

Well, the uncle of the 34-year-old uncle burst into love. When he smiled and reached out to touch the head of 0007, he suddenly became stiff and then quickly recovered.

Xiao Ziling’s heart spit out: “What is cute and innocent acts. It’s all just fake, and it’s just as unpleasant as Chu Yutian.”

0007 satisfactorily recovered the ice thorns on the waist of Xiao Ziling and continued to eat his ice cream.

The two men finished the ice cream in their hands, and 0007 turned to look at him, although there was no opening. Although he was expressionless, Xiao Ziling received the information he passed on accurately - I have to come back to bring another bowl.

Xiao Ziling’s head is different, negative airway: “No!” This dead child, touched and touched, now want to eat more, it's now already late.

0007 decisively turned his head and stared at the refrigerator. Xiao Ziling took the first step and quickly stopped in front of the refrigerator. He said: "The things inside are all mine. It is for stealing without the owner's consent. It is absolutely a crime... ”

Chu Yutian on the side is speechless, as if everything inside is his, how did it become Xiaoziling possession?

(In fact everything he take it out, he will eat it for sharing it with Xiao Ziling!)

The threat of Xiao Ziling is undoubtedly ineffective. 0007 is approaching step by step. He is ready to violently snatch.

"If you are very dry, you are ready to be expelled from the squad by Chu Ge!" Xiao Ziling finally gave up the killer. This move is really useful.

0007 still does not want to leave Chu Yutian. After listening to this threat, he immediately stopped and turned to look at Chu Haotian, hoping to get confirmation from Chu Haotian.

Chu Yutian looked at Xiao Ziling, who was behind the 0007, and was doing all kinds of pleading actions. In the end, she only nodded: "I don't want to see you violate everything that Xiaoling said. You must listen to him."

0007 This gave up, walked back to the sofa and sat down, looked up and saw Chu Yutian and looked at Xiao Ziling again. He thought about it and pointed out that Xiao Ziling said to Chu Yutian: "Is he your marriage contractor?"

The two men suddenly coughed up, and Chu Yutian stabilized his mind. This answer: "He is a man." The discovery did not seem to explain clearly. He also said, "We are all male."

0007's eyes flashed a slap in the face, the gender of the two of them of course he saw very clearly, without the special explanation of Chu Yutian, he said coldly: "I certainly know what you both are, but the marriage contractor can ignore gender."

The 0007 thought discourse made the two people shocked. Where did the child come from, what thought did the laboratory instill in him?

Chu Yutian explained: "The marriage partners here are all opposite sex..."

0007 put a hand and interrupted: "Understood, I will not say anything about your relationship."

Xiao Ziling angered: "We have nothing to do with it, no, we are only the relationship between the big brother and the younger brother."

"Do you have a blood relationship?" 0007 asked for evidence.

"No!" Xiao Ziling glanced, but still answered truthfully.

"Understood, I will definitely not say your relationship to others, you can rest assured." 0007 promised again.

Ah! Why is this dead child so difficult to communicate, why do you always think about it? Xiao Ziling was defeated, and his eyes showed that Chu Yutian was responsible for this.

Chu Yutian did not have a tough explanation, but asked: "Why do you think that I am related to Xiaoling?"

"Only the marriage contractors can represent each other. Just let me listen to him. Otherwise, I will go out of the squad for me. Isn't this the case?" The reason for 0007 is very embarrassing, so that Chu Xiaotian Xiaoziling is speechless at the same time.

Chu Yutian threw a look of your own choice and threw it to Xiao Ziling.

Xiao Ziling is entangled. If it is negative, it means that this baby will definitely not listen to him in the future, and Chu Yutian will throw this baby to him. Hehe, in order to be able to control this baby in the future, he endured.

Xiao Ziling cautiously said: "You must promise not to say what you just said to the second person!"

0007 cold and cold: "Reassured, I have promised, no, this is my guideline." Sure enough, the marriage contractor, the history of Chu Yutian's marriage contractor has always been a secret, the original reason is here, it seems that he Also dug a hidden real history.

Xiao Ziling's face is bitter, why is he inexplicably carrying the title of the marriage contractor? And the other party is Chu Yutian? Looked at the face of the ice cold, Xiao Ziling's body once again stunned, this is definitely a punishment...

And Chu Yutian was cold and cold, and his face was speechless. The kid didn’t even agree with him, he recognized the matter... He seems to be one of the parties!