He sat straight and I felt like he smiled. "... I will, next time."

After a few seconds, a growl echoed throughout our area. And it's literally... not mine.

... Or that's what I would like to say.

"Ahahahah..." Kyou stood up then offer his hand. "Let's go, Miss Arjera."

"I-I'm fine!"

"Your body's being honest here. Do you want me to carry you to the canteen?"

"T-that..." I stuttered and instantly became a living red hotdog.

This Kyou didn't change even a little!

"Let's eat anywhere but not in the canteen..."

He glanced at each of them, probably planning on eating as a group. Looking at Ms. Ayuri, he spoke up.
"I have to talk to Miss Arjera alone, so can I borrow her for a while?"

"Yeah, but return before 1 pm."

"Alright."

I straightened my back when he abruptly held it. No, I mean... he's gently pushing me that I had to walk faster.

"Do you have some date or something?" I asked. "You're in a rush..."

He slowed down and let go of my back.
"Well.., I apologize first for reading your mind..."

"... Then you--" I paused, glancing at our surroundings. Good thing, there were no people.

He nodded.
"I saw it all... Our memories..."

Then it was probably why he fell asleep. My memories earlier overloaded like heck.

"In any case, are you alright, Miss Arjera?"

"Er... Yeah, somehow..."

"So uhm... instead of eating with me, you should go to your family."

I averted my gaze and answered,
"I don't want to."

It's hard to face them, now that my painful memories came back.

"Miss Arjera.., you want them to ask your condition, right? ... ever since you're in elementary."

"How..?"

"Our memories combined. It's the same when you found out that someone in our club knew my secret."

"..." I bit my lower lip, still not looking at him.

"In any case, go to your parents and you'll understand..."

I unconsciously glared at him.
"If it's that easy, then I should've understood them a long time ago."

"Miss Arjera." This time, it was he who narrowed his eyes. "You're missing the important details when it comes to your family."

Glancing above to hold my tears, I took a deep breath.
"... Missing? What's missing? The fact that they would always scold me without knowing my feelings? Or maybe their redundant praises that sounded like they didn't care even though I did everything for them?"

"Miss Arj--"

"Oh, wait. Probably comparing me to my brother because he's great in everything."

Suddenly, he held my cheek and pulled it for me to straightly look at him.

"MYLE!" he yelled which had shaken my eyes, causing my tears to fall.

"... What?" I continued to mumble, "Do you know everything about me just because you can read my mind? Lucky for you then."