this heavenly

"Go where?"

"Y/N TRIED TO KILL ME!!" Connie shouted at the top of his lungs from outside the room.

"What?" Eren stood up and you opened the door to see Connie approaching you both in Eren's bedroom.

"I may have...put my hands around his throat- but just so he would tell me what you meant by what you texted him!"  You tried to explain and Eren just started laughing hysterically while Connie rubbed his neck and stood in front of his bedroom door with his arms crossed.

"This is not funny. That was attempted murder," he protested and Eren covered his mouth but you could still hear little chuckles.

"It's a little funny-" he tried to hold back his laughter but couldn't help it at the sigh of the bruises on Connie's neck.

"What are you two doing together anyway?! Aren't you mad at him?" Connie had some skepticism in his tone of voice and you and Eren glanced at each other awkwardly.

"We made up," you confirmed and Eren smiled a little.

"Ohhhhh...we're you guys about to do the making up part?" Connie winked at you and cocked an eyebrow, Eren started laughing again but you stood there confused.

"What?"

"He means we're we about to have sex...and that is all up to the lady. Whenever she's ready to use her words," Eren mocked and you shook your head and sighed.

"I do know how to use my words! I just don't want anything you think I want so why would I ask for something I don't want?"  You crossed your arms over your chest defiantly and Connie just stood there and stared at Eren while Eren was side-eyeing you.

"You done?" He asked after you rambled on.

"Welp. I'll leave it to you two!" Connie had something in the palm of his hand and he dapped Eren up before leaving where he handed whatever it was in his hand to him.

"Later," he walked out the bedroom door and down the hall until he turned and you heard the front door open and close.

"What did he give you?"

"Nothing." He shut the bedroom door and walked back over to his bed where he sat down and smirked at whatever was in his hand, he put it inside the side table drawer.

"What is it?!"

"Anyway, I'm going to sleep soon I have to get up early-"

"Move over," you walked over to sleep on the left side of his bed so you could see what he put away.

He walked over to his dresser and then left the room, when he came back he was in his pajamas which consisted of a black tank top and plaid red and black pajama pants. He shut the lights off and laid next to you without a second thought.

You carefully reached over and opened the drawer, you glanced back at Eren who was laying on his side. You grabbed the thing in the drawer and knew exactly what it was, by the way, the wrapper crinkled in your hand.

A condom.

"Curiosity isn't the only thing that kills the cat," he whispered in your ear teasingly and you turned your head with the condom in your hand.

You set the condom on the edge of the side table and placed both your hands under his jaw, he moved over on top of you while pressing his body and his lips against you.

Song rec: numb to the feeling-chase atlantic
too late- chase atlantic

He rubbed your tongue against his and his grip on you was a lot more aggressive than the last time. He pushed your arms above your head and held them together by your wrist.