we accept

"What phone calls?!"

"Huh?" Connie's eyes widened and he looked the other way on the floor.

"Phone call. What phone call is Eren talking about?" You stood in front of Connie and your feet were by his legs.

"I have no idea-"

"Tell me!" You shouted and held the phone tightly in your hand.

"No."

You sat on top of him and dropped the phone, you put your hands around his neck and bopped his head on the ground until he told you.

"You're insane!"

"Tell me what Eren's talking about! What phone calls?!" You tightened your grip around his neck and he tried to roll you off of him.

"The jail phone calls! When Jean saw what your dad did and called the cops, when you got searched and they took photos of any bruises and stuff!"

"What...what does that have to do with Eren?! Tell me!" You we're sitting on Connie's stomach and kept his head forced onto the ground because of your hands around his neck.

"He lied to you! Eren is the one who suggested that Jean call the cops, Jean was just going to ignore it but Eren was worried about you! He didn't want you to know so he just said that other thing he told you about how he didn't tell Jean not to call the police!"  Connie started coughing and you just stared at him, your grip loosened up but you remained sitting on his stomach on the floor.

"What...? Why didn't he tell me?" You moved off of Connie and plopped down on the floor next to him on your back.

"Isn't it obvious? It's easier to blame Jean than himself. You went through a lot and still are, Eren wants to be the least responsible for it. Wasn't he waiting outside the room when you got released? How do you think he knew where you were? Because he was the one who had you sent there." Connie muttered and rubbed his throat.

"What...? But why?"

"Because he cares about you-"

"I'm so sick of hearing that bullshit excuse!" You groaned and stood up, you started looking for your jacket and Connie stood up as well.

"It's not bullshit. I don't think you should be mad at him, he just cares about you," Connie said behind you and you searched your desk.

You ignored him and grabbed your keys after finding them on the table. You pulled your jacket on and zipped it up.

"Where are you going?"

"To talk to Eren," you responded and walked around him.

"Ughhhh...why can't you just leave it be? He's going to be pissed that I-"

You shut the door before he finished and rushed out of your dorm to go meet Eren at his dorm across campus. You banged on his door for five minutes repeatedly until he opened it.

He opened the door and had a towel around his waist, his hair was wet and he was drying it with a towel in his hand. You could see his forearm tattoos and both sleeves covered, you saw a confused expression on his face and the black lip ring on the left side of his lip.

"What's up? I was in the shower so-"

"You lied to me. You suggested that Jean call the cops. He didn't come up with it on his own," you pointed at his chest and made him walk backward while simultaneously entering his dorm and shutting the door behind you.

"Wait-"

"Why did you lie about?! Why did you pretend like Jean is the one who's in the wrong when-?!"