the thought of her

"I don't give a shit. I don't like Hitch and she knows that," Eren replied to Jean as he stood up.

"Eren-?!"

"Dude. Just sit down, you don't even mess with y/n like that so stop acting-"

"Yeah! It's not like I purposely said it knowing it would hurt her feelings-"

Eren knocked over the glass of water onto Ashley's lap and it splashed onto Jean as they were sitting close together. He had a little smirk on his face as he saw the expression of them both.

"I don't find shit funny about what you said."  He leaned forward as he whispered so the surrounding people wouldn't hear.

"Eren?!" Hitch shouted.

"Get your girl dude," Eren muttered while staring at Jean as he started walking around the table and a couple surrounding people watched the situation unfold.

"Fuck is your problem recently?!" Jean yelled while standing up.

He walked away without responding and slammed the restaurant door behind him. You were walking down the sidewalk, trying to prevent yourself from crying and looking down at your phone when you felt someone rush up behind you.

You turned your head and saw Eren behind you.

"Let's go walk around," he insisted calmly.

You nodded slowly and you walked next to each other down the sidewalk next to buildings. You both had your hands in your pocket and Eren looked at the cars that passed by while you looked at the buildings on the left.

It was windy outside but neither of you seemed to mind, you had a lot to think about anyway and Eren clearly saw that.

"Milkshakes?" He asked while looking at you.

"Sure," you opened the door to the shop he was referring to and you both walked in together and sat at a table by the window.

You sat down, he sat across from you while you looked at the menu.

"If you get anything mint chocolate chip flavored, I'm leaving," he joked while looking down at the menu.

"You're so judgy. Just for that, I might get something mint chocolate chip flavored," you teased.

He chuckled a bit and you both looked up from your menu at each other at the same time. You made eye contact for a moment as the both of you were laughing a bit, you quickly looked back down at the menu as a waiter came over.

You both ordered, he got vanilla and you got a cookies and cream milkshake. You handed off your menus to the waiter and he walked away.

"I know you don't wanna talk about it so I won't bring it up. Don't get awkward,"

"Yeah...I don't really know why she said that," you have a nervous laugh while looking to the side.

"You don't get it, do you? It's pretty obvious why she said it,"

"And why is that?" You asked while looking at him.

"Nevermind, if you don't get it there's no point in explaining." He expressed before your milkshakes were placed in front of you.

You took a sip of your milkshake while he looked at his phone before doing the same. You didn't know how to reply so you just kept drinking your milkshake.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Depends. Go ahead though," he replied while drinking his milkshake.

"How come you're always talked about when it comes to sleeping around but I never hear about you having a girlfriend like ever. Not even in high school, I don't think there were any rumors-"