When will

—-

"Well that was fun," you were walking with Connie out of the seats and he kept his hands in his sweatpants.

"Yeah, we should make out now-"

"Okay that's not really what I was thinking but I like the confidence," you scooted from the seat stands and walked toward the exit with Connie.

"Hey! Connie!" A voice called out, Connie placed his hand on your back forcefully.

"Start walking faster now and don't turn around." He demanded in a whisper, he was sleepwalking and kept his other hand in his pocket.

"I'm not going to ask," the voice stopped calling out once the two of you turned the corner and started walking back your normal path through campus.

"Be honest, how many times have you and Eren engaged in sexual activities?" Connie blurted after the two of you turned the corner.

"What?!"

"I'm curious...tell me,"

"Once. That's it," you sighed and Connie walked next to you with his hands in his pockets.

"Once? That's it's? Nah, you're lying,"

"I'm not? Why do you care anyway?"

"Because that man has the sex drive of a dog in heat. No way it was only once," Connie shook his head in disbelief and kept walking.

You stopped walking and crossed your arms over your chest.

"So then what? Is there something wrong with me to him?" You asked and Connie had his back to you.

"Huh? You offering me to test you out? I won't decline," he turned around and stared at you with a grin on his face.

"What do you think I'm offering? I was just asking...?"

"Sex. You want me to fuck you and find out?"

"Aw, gross Connie!" You shoved him playfully and walked around him to continue the path back to your dorm.

"So that's a no?"

EREN POV:

"So to sum it all up, you're a borderline idiot," Erwin sat down and placed a cup of tea in front of me.

"I don't think I am-"

"You suggesting going a break with a girl that you actively like even though you don't actually think a break is what the two of you need. What else would you call that besides stupid?" He took a sip from his mug and sat back into his leather chair next to his bookshelf.

I often hung out at his house when I had problems, he always made tea and sat in his den. It was late and I know I should've called first but I was in need of advice.

"Who is this girl anyway?" He asked and squinted his eyes at me a bit.

"That's not important,"

"Wrong. It's very important, I assume I know her so enlighten me on who it is and I can give you the right advice accordingly,"  he insisted again, he wasn't wearing his suit jacket like usual instead it was just his button-up tucked into his pants.

"I thought you said you were working on some last-minute grading?" Levi entered the room and crossed his arms over his chest after he caught a glimpse of me sitting in front of Erwin.

"I was. Then this delinquent came and asked for my advice at ten PM," Erwin turned his head to look at Levi who was approaching the dimmed den that was surrounded by books all along the walls.