the same

"Eren? Are you awake?"

You couldn't sleep at all. Your mind was racing with what you'd done hours before and you couldn't even bring yourself to cuddle up with him even though he was trying to.

It was as if it wasn't registering in your mind, you didn't regret anything but you were just...shocked. Shocked by your own actions.

"Hm?" He hummed and rolled over at the same time you did to face him.

He was in grey Nike sweats and didn't bother putting a shirt on. The necklace he wore rested on his bare chest and fell over once he turned around.

"Did we just..."

"Fuck? Yes. How come you ask me this every time we do something affectionate, you asked me this when we kissed too?" He asked and squinted his eyes.

"I don't know," you mumbled.

He thought about his next move for a moment, that moment passed and he pulled you onto his chest willingly. He rubbed your back and rested his head on the top of yours.

"You worry too much. I wouldn't have done any of those things if I didn't like you," he reassured to the best of his abilities, paired with a delicate smile.

"You saw me naked..." you buried your face in his chest and shut your eyes out of embarrassment.

"I did." He chuckled in his response and continued to rub your back.

"Erase it from your memory." You demanded in a muffled speech.

"I will not. You looked-"

You slapped your hand over his mouth before he could even finish.

"Do not. I will throw up from embarrassment."

"Good," he mumbled through your antics to stop him from finishing his sentence.

"What did I just say?"

"You look good in my shirt too," he complimented and leaned down to get a glimpse of the look on your face even though it was buried in his chest.

"Please stop talking,"

"I can't compliment you?"

"No, we're supposed to hate each other." You denied quickly.

"Mhm. Tell yourself whatever you need too,"

He quickly went back to sleep but this time you remained close to each other.  You fell asleep with his warmth and you couldn't help but stay close to him even after you woke up.

You yawned with your eyes shut and let out a breath of air.

"Are you gonna get all weird if I kiss you?" He asked and you back up a bit to meet your eyes with his.

"Yes,"

"I like your honesty."

You leaned up and yanked the blanket off the bed again, you changed under the blanket on the floor and grabbed your clothes simultaneously.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yes. I want to see you later though. I'll text you," you came out from the blanket to turn and look at him.

He squinted a little and you turned to walk out the door.

"Should I be worried?"

"Nope," you shut the door behind you and hurried out of his dorm room.

You had to start your walk of shame back to your dorm and not to mention how nervous you were feeling about telling Eren. It seemed best fitting today due to...previous events.