friday

NOTE: I completely forgot to put this at the start but TW for forms of SH, abuse, and mature themes/angst in general. Reader discretion is advised.

You were waiting for Mikasa to finish getting ready in the bathroom. You were sitting on the couch with your hand in your phone and scrolling mindlessly.

"Ahem!" Mikasa cheered as she stood in front of you and twirled around.

"You look so pretty! You know we're most likely gonna watch Connie see how many fries he can fit in his mouth though, right?"  You stood up with a little laugh.

"Gross..." she mumbled with a little laugh as you started walking to the door together.

You started walking out of the building together and heading for Connie's apartment. It was a little windy as you were walking, you made a right turn and walked past the parking lot that for some reason, Eren always seemed to be at.

You caught a glimpse of him talking to Jean while leaned up against the hood of his car. Mikasa paid him no attention and looked at the bunches of flowers on the right side, avoiding eye contact with either of them.

You looked at Eren, he had a white tank top on and a unbuttoned navy blue shirt over it with some black jeans. He was talking to Jean about something and didn't bother connecting eye contact, you turned your head again and didn't pursue Eren any further. Honestly, he didn't seem all that interested in you.

You made it to Connie's and he opened the door for the both of you.

"Change of plans. Tonight's Prya night!" Connie cheered with thumbs up.

"What's "Prya Night"?"

"It's basically a randomized agreement between a whole bunch of students to all go to Prya and drink. Connie knows because he hangs out with a whole bunch of losers who participate in it frequently," you pointed at Connie and Mikasa walked in, you soon followed after.

"Whatever. You comin cupcake?" Connie asked as he grabbed a fry from a to-go bag he'd been eating from.

"I guess. We're here now so. You okay with that Mikasa?"

"Sure!" She was looking around at the walls and kitchen before Armin walked out of his room to greet you all.

"You told them?" Armin asked in a slight hum.

"Yeah. Hurry up pretty boy, you take all that damn time on your hair-"

"Maybe if you put some effort into yours, you'd have some. We can go now," Armin remarked with a little chuckle and patting Connie's head.

____

"It got dark pretty fast," you muttered as you and Mikasa got out the backseat of Armin's car.

"Yeah, but at least they have the lights on in that house and headlights on by where everybody else is," Armin stated as he pointed to the abundance of people and cars.

You all walked down the grassy hill of the abandoned down and at the bottom of the hill were the cars some people were still sitting in. You saw people sitting in chairs by a fire and others who were getting drinks from the bright red cooler leaned up against a tree.

"I'll be back," Connie whispered to Armin.

He instantly walked off, heading for some girl and you found Armin staring at somebody who was by the drinks.

"Call me if ya need anything," Armin scurried off and you turned to see Mikasa with a beer in her hand.

She handed you one and you opened hers for her as you caught her struggling.