by your

"Oh..."

"Do you care? I told him I didn't but-"

"I mean I guess not. Nothing we can't really do about it anyway," you mutter before looking over to the side.

"Well, because of my history people may say stuff to you but just ignore it, okay?"

You nodded and stared at the water crashing up against the rocks for a bit longer together.

"Looks like it's going to rain. You should remind me why you like it so much," He blurts and points up, you glance up and then look back at him who happens to have his eyes fixated on you.

He was smiling before you felt a little bit of sprinkling on your face. A sprinkle of delight, you were happy that he was asking for you to do one of the things you enjoyed even though he originally hated it.

You looked both ways and waited for it to rain a bit heavier, you ran off toward the alleyway while the rain got heavier as you ran into where the darker clouds were coming from.

Eren followed behind you but you found yourself not wanting to rush and run in the rain, after checking for Eren who appeared next to you after running out the alley you started walking down the sidewalk next to the street.

People were running past you both, they had their hoodies on or used their bags as cover but you and Eren just casually walked with your clothes getting wet and water grazing your skin.

They all had lives of their own, worries of their own. Probably worried about messing up their hair or their work clothes yet here you were standing next to Eren letting the water soak your clothes and all.

An eventual liking Eren would find toward the rain, now having two memories with you in the rain. You weren't expecting to spend the whole day with him but he was the only person who made you feel like yourself. You appreciated it more than he'd ever know.

"If you walk, you'll love it more,"

"Yeah you'll appreciate it until you have a cold," he muttered back with the rain pouring down.

"Mmm, worry about that part later!" You joked after taking a step forward and walking past stores on your left and the street on your right. Eren was on your right side and he was looking around too but couldn't help but glance at you frequently.

song rec: softcore- the neighborhood

He was the only one who let you experience life and all its fruitful feelings and experiences it had to offer for you. You never made the effort to even leave your room or library, let alone leave campus. Yet with Eren, you'd gotten to taste more than just the comfort of situations you were too used to.

It was chilly but not too cold, not cold enough that your socks being wet had bothered you yet. Your clothes were starting to feel heavier and Eren's hair was messier from the rain. It was already somewhat dark out because it was the evening but the clouds only made it even darker, leaving you in a gray-tinted environment where instead of the sun kissing your skin, the rain was.

"You really like the rain huh?" Eren asked paired with a chuckle.

"Yeah it's-"

He slammed his feet down after jumping and splashed water all on you from a puddle.

"Still like it?" He chuckled playfully.

You squinted your eyes shut so no water got in them and you opened them to see Eren with his playful expression and you were very clearly caught off guard. You stood in the middle of a puddle that must've already been collecting before it rained where you were standing by the water.