12

Chapter Twelve: Interrogations
3RD PERSON'S POV

"What in the world," Seokjin whispers.

They've walked down the rocky path for what seemed like forever, only to find a team of police down the path.

"Stand back," a man in the blue uniform told the group as the other police wrapped caution tape around the scene.

The bloody scene.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked the man.

"A lady called the police, she was panicking. She said she found a dead body covered in blood down the path of Mount Alve," the police responded, putting on white rubber gloves.

Taehyung's eyes darted to the body of Haeyun, covered in blood, police surrounding it.

"D-do you know what happened?" The words slipped out of Taehyung's mouth before he knew it.

The police looked at Taehyung for a second before shaking his head.

"Oh gosh," Hoseok mutters.

"This is messy," Yoongi groans.

He glanced at the older and he glanced back, it was like they were talking using their eyes.

"Where are you headed to?" The police asked them.

"We stayed at the cabins up there, sir," Seokjin pointed up the rocky path. "We were just about to go home."

"Sorry but I don't think we can allow that," the police officer said. "We need to interview all the suspects, and unfortunately, you're one of them."

"How?" Jimin gasped.

"Well, the body is right below the path to the cabin areas. I think that's a good enough reason," the police said before walking over to the other men dressed in blue uniform.

"Tsk," Namjoon scoffs. "What a waste of time."

"Then tell the police what happened if you want to leave so bad," Taehyung whispers, which fortunately, no one heard.

"All suspects please follow me," a lady in the blue uniform said. The lady- who called the police -immediately follows her. Several other people walked after, and so the boys were forced to follow.

They kept their eyes focused on the ground, trying to keep a calm persona, but deep down they were all freaking out.

Were they going to be interrogated?

"So," the lady clears her throat. "I am Officer Vanessa, you can call me Officer Vin for short."

"Uhm, e-excuse me," a thin man raised his hand. "W-where are we?"

"Oh, well, we're at the temporary hut to keep you all here to ask you a couple questions," Officer Vin said. "This isn't a proper interrogation room so we won't ask too many questions."

"Right," the thin man dropped his hand.

Officer Vin smiled and told them all to sit down on the plastic chairs in the hut.