04

Chapter Four: Baits And Missing Keys
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Wait, really?"

Hae's eyes widen as she starred at Jungkook who just nodded. She takes a chip from the red packet and puts in her mouth, making loud crunching noises that disturbs Jungkook unwillingly.

"You're a scientist? Cool," she said, licking her fingers that stained yellow due to the cheese.

"Yeah, but I like to say humble and just say I study nature," the male smiles, bunny like teeth showing.

"Humble, I see," Hae smiles back. "I work for my parents' restaurant."

"Restaurant?" Seokjin, who was walking pass the two, asks.

Haeyun nods with joy, she grabs another chip and puts it in her mouth.

"Maybe we can eat there sometime," the older male glances at Jungkook who nods along. "May we have the restaurant name?"

"It's by the town in Busan, it's pretty well known, does 'Yang Cooks' sound familiar?" The female asks, eyebrows creasing.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow as he shook his head slowly, "Nope."

"Haven't heard of it." Seokjin says politely, afraid of crushing the young woman's dream of her parents' restaurant to be 'well known'.

"Of course you haven't!" Haeyun gasps, "My father changed the name, I forgot!"

Seokjin sighs as he sat down beside Jungkook who ran his hand through his dark locks.

"What about 'House of Yang'?" She grabs another chip, looking at the two male's faces, clearly waiting for an avid reaction.

"Hm," Seokjin mumbles before shaking his head.

"Sorry," Jungkook glances at her, then avoids eye contact. "I'm afraid we haven't heard of that."

"That's fine," Haeyun's smile drops, she looks at the red pack of chips before placing them on the table which the boys brought out from their cabin and onto the grass.

"But maybe we'll come visit it sometime," the male said, giving Haeyun a plastic bottle of water from the cooler they brought.

"Maybe," Hae smiles. "I'll make sure to show you around."

Jungkook smiles at her, bunny teeth bigger than ever. Haeyun couldn't help but smile in delight, she's very glad she's making some friends.

"We're back," Namjoon's voice rang in their ears as he and Jaesung climbed back up the mountain with lots of fishing rods in a slim bag.

"You've got bait?" Yoongi asks as he took one fishing rod from Namjoon's hand, examining it.

"Of course," The younger grins before walking to the rest of them, handing them each a rod.

"I've got shrimp and worms for bait," Jaesung clears his throat as he puts down the metal bucket on a big stone.

"Looks like we're good," Jimin smiles, walking over to Jaesung. "Ooh."