03

Chapter Three: Monopoly And Friendly Fire Pits
3RD PERSON'S POV

"You're driving me insane, hyung!"

The seven were playing monopoly. Seven grown men are playing monopoly in a cabin on some famous mountain. Not really a normal Saturday, yeah?

It is currently 1 PM and they just finished lunch, then they decided to play a board game to kill time.

"What?" The older raised his hands up in defense. "I was just playing."

"Liar," Jimin rolls his eyes. "I know you cheated."

"Cheated? In what universe is being lucky 'cheating', Jimin?" Hoseok laughs as he places his boat figurine on the colorful piece of cardboard.

"I swear, I couldn't have ended up in jail, I'm too good at this game!" Jimin sighed, brushing his hand through his hair.

"Your ego is just too big for your body," Yoongi comments. "Accept defeat, Park."

"Do not call me by my family name," the younger huffs. "And no, I do not just accept defeat."

"You see?" Namjoon rubs his eyes with his fingers. "Jin, this is why we shouldn't play games together. Someone's gonna shout, and the rest will have to deal with their eardrums breaking."

"Oh c'mon Namjoon," the male crosses his legs as they all sat on the floor. "We just started."

"Exactly! And Jimin's already gonna burst into flames," the youngest of the two debates.

"Am not," the said male commented.

"Oh my gosh," the youngest of the seven groaned as he tilted his head. "You're all insane. My neck hurts from your yelling."

"I think you're just old," Yoongi said with his signature smirk, teasing the younger. "34, right?"

"I'm 24 for God's sakes!" The younger desperately sighs. "I hate this."

"Sometimes I wonder to myself, 'How are we all friends again?' because we can barely stand each other," Taehyung said, the six pairs of eyes daunted onto him like he was a prey and they were predators.

"How'd we become friends again?" Hoseok suddenly wondered. "I don't remember signing up for the 'Desperate dudes program' ever." He jokes.

"Wow, real funny," Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I was trying to be serious for once, you ruined the mood."

"Sounding real desperate for attention I see," the older snickers, earning a kick from the younger. "Just kidding!"

"I think we all met back in high school?" Seokjin blurted out, putting down the cards on his hand onto the ground. "I remember meeting Jungkook in mathematics club."

"Whoa, nerd alert," Hoseok whispered-shouted. "Okay okay, I'll stop," he said after six pairs of eyes stabbed through his soul.

"I met Taehyung in gym class," Jimin said, taking a sip from the CapriSun he was holding. "The coach had him do 3 extra laps 'cause he was talking to his friend."