Chapter 2

Lucas pov:

Luca stumbled off the train, half asleep from getting up so early. He tugged at Guilias shirt, waking her up.

"Guilia, we're here!! Get up!" he said excitedly.

"Ok ok, jeez, I didn't expect you to be this excited to see your boyfriend" she smirked.

Luca's ears went red "Whatever, he's NOT my boyfriend!" he said.

He jostled his way through the carriages to the door, and looked around. He couldn't see Alberto.

"A-Alberto?" he called out.

Then he locked eyes with him. The person he'd been longing to see all year. Alberto was even taller than before, and his mesmerising green eyes were lit up with excitement.

Luca could feel his face heat up.

"ALBERTO!" he cried out.

He jumped out of the train, and dropped his suitcase, running to Alberto, and was swooped up in his arms. They squeezed each-other tight.

Alberto broke away, still holding Lucas arms.

"You're back" he half whispered, tears in his eyes."

Luca pulled him back into a hug. "I missed you so much, 'Beto." he said, his voice wobbling. Luca could've sworn he saw Albertos nose turn pink. God, he's so cute.

"I did too. So much." Alberto said gazing at him. They stood there, looking into each others eyes, the whole world blocked out.

"AHEM' they broke apart 'am I invisible all of a sudden? Or are you two too busy making gooey eyes at eachother, huh?" Guilia said, her hands on her hips.

Alberto and Luca blushed. "Whatever, come here sis" Alberto said, giving her a hug.

"Now uh, let's go back to Papá's, he's made a lovely lunch." Alberto said.

"Ok"
Luca said shyly , picking up his case.

"Allow me, tesoro." Alberto said to him, smiling.

Luca blushed at the nickname.
"O-oh uhm, thank you" he said, his ears red. (haha rhyming)

Alberto picked up the suitcase with ease. Woah he's strong.

They walked back, a little awkwardly.
"So um, how was graduation?" Alberto asked.

"SO GOOD! Luca got an honours award!!" Guilia kind of half yelled.

"Really?? That's great Luca!!" Alberto exclaimed.

"Hehe, thanks, Alberto.' he said smiling 'they gave us these cool little hats too, I have mine with me."

"That's great. I'm just glad you're back for good." Alberto said.

Luca wasn't sure if that was directed at both of them, or just him. Ugh, forget about it Luca, he's not gay.

Luca looked up, and smiled as he saw the old house with the winding tree.