Day 17

Another day was different. When I woke up and looked around, Soonyoung hasn't been there. I slowly got up from the bed, walking down the stairs. I entered the living and found him sitting on the sofa with his back to me.

I sighed. He was right to be mad at me, but he wasn't at all. He was just sad from what I said yesterday.

I heard the door open. I turned towards it and noticed Seungkwan. He came closer to me and looked at Soonyoung who was still sitting with his back to us. 

"What happened?" Seungkwan whispered in my direction.

"I- Yesterday, I said something not good," I answered back with a bowed head.

"What did you say?" Seungkwan turned to me with a frown, crossing his arms.

"That we are just strangers who fell in love with each other."

"You what!?" Seungkwan yelled quietly. "Are you crazy!? Did you lose your sense!?" 

Then we both noticed that Soonyoung was approaching us. Soonyoung looked at me blankly and then he turned to Seungkwan with a slight smile, which seemed a little fake. "Hi, Seungkwan. Glad to see you."

"Are you fine, Soonyoungie?"

"Of course, I'm fine, Kwannie. What about Hansol?" Soonyoung asked calmly, still with a slight smile, still trying not to look at me.

"He's alright." Seungkwan smiled.

I was about to go away, but then someone's hand stopped me. I turned back to him. "Soonyoung?"

"Please, don't go."

I said nothing, just looking into his sad eyes. I didn't even know what I was supposed to do now.

"Please, stay here," he whispered again, looking into my eyes as well. "You were right yesterday. I'm not mad at you at all, Seok. I was just thinking about what you said and-" he stopped for a while. "You were right. We're just strangers. We know nothing about ourselves. Maybe, we lied to each other about our lives, but I think something is real." He smiled. He leaned over to me and kiss me on my cheek gently.