Day 3

Beep! Beep!

I sat up slowly on my bed, grabbing the phone in my hand. Soonyoung?

Soonyoung:
Good morning, Seok
I hope you okay... 
You didn't answer me yesterday, but I understand,
You have a reason to be mad at me

I sighed. Then I made a little smile on my face. He hasn't been here, but I knew he was okay. And that was all I needed to know for now.

Seokmin:
Hi, Soonyoung
I'm sorry for not answering you
Am okay and I hope you too

I put my phone back on the shelf and got off of the bed, walking to the kitchen, where've been a bag with groceries and other stuff. Thank you, Seungkwan.

After breakfast, I took my coat and put my shoes on. I got off the house and closed my eyes for a while. I could feel the cold air that was bumping into my face. I turned around, seeing my neighbors decorate the trees and other stuff. I smiled. Everyone's houses looked so happy and wonderful. And what about mine? My house was full of sadness. Everyone should be together at Christmas, but I've still been alone. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets, walking straight to the Seungkwan's house.

After a few minutes, I've reached my goal. I knocked on the door. I was waiting a couple of times, then a smiling Seungkwan opened me up.

"Seokmin! Come in!"

I smiled and went inside, turned to the living room, and entered. I stopped at the place for a while. "I didn't know you have a company, Kwan. I can go. I don't want to disturb you two at all."

"No! It's okay, Seokmin! You really don't disturb us at all, am I right, Sol?"

A boy turned to me with a big smile. "Of course not! Glad to see you, Seokmin! I heard about you a lot!"

I noticed Seungkwan blushed. I slightly smiled.

"Sit down, Seokmin. I bring you a tea," Seungkwan said and quickly left.

"Here," Seungkwan put the cup of tea on the table in front of me. Then he sat down on the couch. "I hope you notice the bag of groceries at your table, Seok."

I nodded. "Yeah, thanks, Kwan," I answered. "How did you two meet, by the way?" I asked curiously.

Seungkwan smirked. "We met at my favorite cafe."

"Yeah, why I am not surprised at all?" I said mockingly, crossing my arms.

"What do you mean, Seokmin!?"

"I mean, you're always in the cafe," I said with a laugh, noticing Hansol that was also trying to not laugh.

"It's not true!" Seungkwan started shouting at me.

"Yeah, Yeah! Of course, Kwan you're right." I couldn't stop laughing at all.

Seungkwan got up and quickly went closer to me and wanted to punch me, but Hansol was a little bit quicker than Kwan and had stopped him.

I sighed in relief and wiped my tears of a laugh. "Seungkwan, You always make me laugh, you know?"

Seungkwan's angry face turned to a happy one. "Glad to hear that, Seok. I missed your laugh a lot."

My smile disappeared for a while. "I'm sorry, Kwan. I didn't feel like this for a long time, thank you for everything you're doing for me."