Day 1

I was walking around the room, still watching the phone in my hand. Still waiting for his answer, which still didn't come. I deeply sighed, sitting down on the couch in my living room. I needed him in my life. He has become a big part of my life. I was watching the photo, which was located on the mantelpiece. While watching the photo I was smiling.

Then I heard unlocking the door. I turned around to find out that it has been just Seungkwan, who brought me some groceries.

"Hey, Seokmin, what are you doing?" he asked happily, then his smile disappeared. "Please, don't tell me you sat here all day looking at the photo."

I bowed my head.

"Seokmin! Again?"

I looked back at the photo. "Yes, am sorry, Seungkwan. I just couldn't help myself," I said with a deep sigh. "I need him here..."

Seungkwan came closer to me. "I can imagine how you feel now, but you must be strong. He'll be back, I'm sure."

I turned to him wearily. "How? How can you be so sure?"

He shrugged with a sad smile. "Honestly, I don't know it exactly, but I believe in Christmas miracles and you should too."

I sighed once again. "I can't, Seungkwan..." One tear streamed my cheek. I looked at the photo again. The photo was from the day we met. Another tear streamed my cheek. I didn't wanna cry in front of Seungkwan, but I couldn't help myself at all. It hurt a lot. I needed him here now. I needed a hug from him.

Where are you, my Soonyoungie?

I noticed that Seungkwan was looking at me all the time with a sad face. I wiped tears with my sleeve and looked away from him. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It's fine to cry, Seok. It's better than bottling up your feelings inside of you."

"But... I don't know what to do, Seungkwan! He still didn't respond to any of my messages."

He sighed, walking over to the fireplace, grabbing the photo in his hand with a sad smile. "You were cute together though. However, I can't help you, Seok. I'm not a Santa Clause, I can't bring Soonyoung here with a snap of my fingers."

I smirked slightly, getting up. "I know, Kwan. I know... But still thank you for taking care of me."

"Yeah, yeah, however, you're still older than me, didn't forget it?" he laughed.

I started laughing as well. He always knew how to make me laugh. That's why he's been my only best friend, who was taking care of me the whole time.

Thank you for being here, Seungkwan, and taking care of me. 

***
Welcome here, my beloved readers.
I'm here with my new book. Exactly, the book is written on my favorite ship - Soonseok.
The book is written as an advent calendar, which means that every chapter will be published every single day until Christmas.
I hope you enjoy reading this book!
Love ya!