Day 16

"You should go to Soonyoung who's waiting for you." He smiled and returned to the other.

I entered the groceries store, fiding Soonyoung. After a while, I found him, he was standing by the regal with sweets.

He turned when he noticed me with puppy eyes. "Can I take some sweets? Please!"

I nodded and caressed his hair. "Take some even for Seunkgwan or he will get angry," I said with a laugh.

He laughed and took some extra sweets. "I think Seungkwan loves it!"

"I hope so."

We paid for our stuff and got out of the store. I noticed Jeonghan and the other guy standing not far from us and staring at us. Jeonghan smirked at me. Yeah, it's Jeonghan again. I thought.

I turned back to them, walking along with Soonyoung towards our house. Hand in hand. I was still thinking about what Jeonghan told me before. I hated myself for not being strong enough to tell Soonyoung the truth about my real life and my real personality. Both of us had our secrets, but mine was much worse than his. I was sure about that.

When we arrived at our house I unlocked the front door and Soonyoung with a bag full of sweets disappeared into the house. I smiled and followed him, putting the bag with other stuff on the table carefully. I started unpacking the bag.

"These sweets are for Seungkwan!" 

I chuckled with a nod. You were so kind and looked so innocent, but none of us was fully honest.

I pulled him into a hug. "I love you, Soonyoungie," I whispered into his hair.

"I love you too, Seok. Had something happened?"

"What?"

"In front of the store. Had something happened there?" he sounded so worriedly. I laid my head on his gently, closing my eyes. "Seok? You okay?" Soonyoung grabbed my hands into his. "I'm here, Seokminie, talk to me. You can tell me everything."

"I want, but-"

"What's going on, Seokminie?"  Soonyoung sounded desperate now. "Please, talk to me!"

I looked deep into his beautiful eyes. "I don't even know how to explain it. I-"

"Just tell me what had happened there."

I nodded with a deep sigh. "I think you had noticed both guys standing in front of the store.

He nodded.

"I- Fine, I'll say it. We- Something has changed in my mind. I was thinking about us and- We're just strangers, Soonyoung. We know nothing about us. We don't even know each other's lives. One day, we just met and fell in love with each other, that's all."

"But-"

"Yeah, we love each other, but that's all. We're lying to each other. We have never been so honest, right?"

"Seokmin-" he stopped for a while. "Why did you say it? Why? You said it yourself, we love each other. So why?"