Day 11

Soonyoung and I were sitting on the sofa together laughing at each other. But then someone knocked at the door. I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked over to the main door.

"Seokmin, are you there? Open up!"

I sighed. It has been just Seungkwan. I opened the door as I faced him and Hansol. Wait a minute, Hansol!? 

"What are you two doing here so early in the morning?" I asked Seungkwan a bit confused.

He said nothing, he just walked around me to the living room quickly. I followed him with Hansol.

I noticed Seungkwan said something to Soonyoung and then both smiled. When they noticed us, then theirs smiles disappeared for a while.

"Let's go, Soonyoung," Seungkwan said aloud as he grabbed Soonyoung by his hand, leading him out of the living room.

"What's going on here?" I asked Hansol a bit angrily. I wanted to follow them, however, Hansol's hand stopped me. "What th-" I turned to him quickly, I just wanted to go away, but his grip tightened a bit.

"Please, Seokmin. Everything is okay, Soonyoung will be fine. Seungkwan will don't hurt him at all. He just wanna spend time with him alone. That's all."

His voice was so reassuring. I sighed and nodded in agreement. "Fine, you won." I turned around, walking towards the couch and sitting down heavily. "I'm sorry, Hansol, for my behavior. I- I just don't wanna lose Soonyoung again."

Hansol sat down with a nod. "I understand you, Seokmin. We don't know each other, as well as you, know Seungkwan and that's why you should trust him. He really doesn't wanna hurt Soonyoung at all. They're just friends."

I nodded. "You're right, Hansol. I just overreacted. That's all," I said with a bowed head. 

"Hmm, let's go to get to know each other!"

I looked at him in surprise. "You really wanna be a friend with me?"

He raised one eyebrow. "Why not?"

I looked at him in surprise. "Really?"

He nodded with a grin. "Of course, Soonyoung and Seungkwan are also friends, why not us? You seem like a kind boy."

"You two."

***

After an hour, Soonyoung and Seungkwan returned back to us with a laugh. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "What were you two talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Eh, nothing," Seungkwan answered quickly, turning to Soonyoung with a smirk.

I frowned for a while. They were hiding something, but I didn't know what... But I don't give up at all! I'll find out!