Day 10

I woke up and turned around on the bed. Then I noticed that Soonyoung hasn't been there. I quickly sat up and looked around once more.

I started breathing quicker than usual. I began to worry about him again. I quickly got off the bed, running down the stairs. Then I felt the smell coming out of the kitchen. I quickly entered the kitchen, seeing Soonyoung who looked so lost and sad.

"What happened?" I asked him.

He looked like he was about to cry. "I- I'm sorry, Seok! I- I- I just..." He looked around nervously. "I just wanted to prepare a breakfast for you, but-"

I came closer and hugged him, caressing his hair gently. "It's okay, Soonyoungie. Am glad you're here and alright. When I woke up and noticed you weren't in bed I got worried 'bout you... I- I thought that you... that you left me again..."

He sobbed a little. "I'm sorry, Seok. I didn't want you to worry about me..." he whispered almost inaudibly, whipping his tears with his sleeve.

"Don't cry, Soonie. Nothing happened. How I told you, I'm glad you're alright, and when we're here..." I stopped for a while. "The breakfast doesn't smell good."

Soonyoung grinned a bit, looking at the breakfast. "Yeah... I can't cook at all, but I- I just wanted to make breakfast for you so much!"

"I'm not mad at you, Soonyoung. I'm happy for you and... I'm also happy you didn't hurt yourself at all," I said with a laugh, walking to the table, preparing new food and other stuff. I noticed the peripheral see Soonyoung watched me while preparing our breakfast. I just smiled for myself. He was so cute.

"Okay, it's done," I said with a smile as I turned to Soonyoung who was looking at the breakfast with puppy eyes.

"You really look hungry, let's go eat together," I said happily.

Soonyoung quickly got up off the chair, grabbed the tray with food, and ran to the living room. I followed him with a laugh. Then I sat down beside him, grabbing my food in my hands.

After breakfast, Soonyoung grabbed the tray with plates and went back to the kitchen. As he came back to me, he bowed his gaze. "I'm sorry, Seok, again. I just wanted to make you happy."

"Soonyoungie, I told you I'm not mad at you at all. Sometimes I can teach you to cook if you want," I answered calmly, caressing his hair gently.

He nodded and the smile appeared on his face again. I smiled back. I loved the moments spent together. "I love you, Soonie," I whispered in his ear.

He chuckled. "I love you too, Seok."