Day 2

Still no answer. 

Where are you, Soonyoung?

I need you in my life more than before. I can't live without you at all. Please, come back to me. I don't even know where you are, but I wish you were here with me. I need a hug from someone I love. The only one I love in the world is you, Soonyoungie. Then where are you?

I grabbed the photo in my hand. I ran my finger over the photo. Your smile. You looked really happy. What happened exactly? Why did you leave me? You didn't say anything, you just left in silence.

Why don't you reply to my messages? Are you okay?

Suddenly I heard the sound of my mobile. I quickly took him out and turned on. 

One unread message from Soonyoung.

My heart skipped one beat. I was looking at the screen of the mobile for a while, then I blinked a few times and clicked on the message.

Soonyoung:
I'm sorry, Seokminie, I'm late...
Don't worry bout me, I'm fine
I love you

Seokmin:
Soonyoung!?
Where are you!?
Please, come back to me...

~user Soonyoung read the message~

I sighed. He's been gone. But I heard the sound of the mobile again. Soonyoung! I quickly looked at the screen and my smile disappeared. Why?

Soonyoung:
I can't, Seokminie
Not yet...

Seokmin:
Why!?
I need you

Soonyoung:
I'm sorry, but I can't

Seokmin:
Don't leave me!

Soonyoung:
Don't worry, Seok
I don't leave you
I promise

Seokmin:
Why don't I trust you at all?

Soonyoung:
I get it, Seokmin
It's hard to understand me, but...
please, trust me when I'm saying to you
that I don't leave you...

Where are you, Soonyoungie? What's going on? Why you can't tell me what the hell is going on? 

I was confused. I missed him a lot. I missed his hugs. Suddenly I felt empty after a long time. My heart hurt so much. I sat down on the couch heavily. Please, come back to me finally. I need your reassurance.

Beep! Beep!

I deeply sighed and turned on the phone wearily.

Soonyoung:
You okay, Seokminie, btw?
I apologize for the long non-response...
I- I- couldn't answer you before
I'm so sorry

Suddenly I couldn't answer him at all. For a long time, I wished he would answer me and now when he was writing me I didn't have the courage answer back to him again. Was I mad at him? No... Not at all. I was just sad he left me without saying a word. And he even can't come back to me. But why? What happened?