Day 7

I woke up early, turning to the other sleeping body beside me. I made a little smile on my face, watching his calm face. He looked so beautiful. I caressed his cheek gently and gave him a little kiss on his forehead. Then I carefully got up from bed, walking to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. The bag lay on the table already. Thanks, Seungkwan.

"He's here, am I right?"

I jumped a little in shock. I quickly turned to the person who was standing right behind me. "How long are you here, Kwan?" I asked him a bit nervously, looking around.

"Long enough," he scoffed. "I could notice the new shoes next to the door and I also could notice the coat and also the photo is not on the usual place."

"But- okay then. But still. The photo doesn't mean anything, you exactly know I'm walking around the photo the whole time, and also I was grabbing the photo in my hand. It would be possible that I could put the photo on the table instead of the mantelpiece."

"No, not at all, Seok."

"Why? Why do you think so? What are you talking about?" I asked him while preparing the breakfast for my Soonyoung and, of course, also for Seungkwan, that's why he has been there, right? I smirked for myself, standing my back to Seungkwan.

"It's a really simple answer, Seok.  You would never put the photo somewhere else. You had always returned the photo to the same place."

I overheard a scoff in his voice. "Very funny, Kwan, I hope you're happy now."

"Of course, I am. Do you know why?"

"No, I don't," I said quickly, though I exactly knew he would tell me anyway. With a sigh, I turned to him slowly, holding in my hands a tray with the breakfast for Soonyoung, who was surely still asleep. My sleepy beauty. I thought.

Seungkwan looked at the tray with a smile. "Your sleepy beauty is waiting for you, Seok, you should go. But I have to tell you that. Sorry, but I'm the smarter here!" he started laughing.

I shook my head, walking up the stairs to my, now our bedroom.

"Wake up, Soonie," I tapped on his shoulder gently.

He, after a moment, turned to me with a little yawn.

"Good morning, my sleepy beauty," I said and caressed his hair as I handed him the tray with his breakfast.

His eyes widened. "It's all for me?"

I nodded, still smiling at him and watching his whole. He was so beautiful. "Eat, Soonyoungie. There is someone who would like to see you after a long time."