Day 8

Soonyoung run down the stairs straight to the living room, I followed him with a smile.

Soonyoung entered the living room and then when he noticed the person who was standing in front of him, he jumped into his arms.

I laughed quietly. He acted like a small child, though he has been older than me or Seungkwan. After a long friendly hug, they stepped back a little from each other, turning to me at the same time. 

"Christmas is closer and closer, then where is a Christmas tree?" Soonyoung asked us, turning around. "Where are any Christmas decorations?"

I stepped on the spot several times. "I- Am sorry, Soonyoung. I don't have anything yet. Am really sorry."

His smile disappeared for a while, but then his eyes widened and his smile returned back. "Let's go for a tree."

"Okay, let's go then!"

We went together to the town where was a man who was selling the trees.

Soonyoung walking around, watching those trees. And I watched him. He missed him so much. And now he has been there with me. Seungkwan was right. Christmas wishes are happening.

"Seok! We should buy this tree!"

"Of course, why not?" I answered with a laugh. Seugkwan came to us with a seller. We bought the tree and the man put the tree into the car. Then we went to the other shop to look for some decorations.

Soonyoung was jumping around for joy and looking for some decorations. "We can buy these decorations! I love them!"

"Oc course, Soonie." He was full of enthusiasm. I couldn't stop smiling at all.

"How can see, Soonyoung didn't even change at all," Seungkwan appeared beside me, watching him. "He has always been like this," Seungkwan added with a laugh, walking towards Soonyoung to help choose some good Christmas stuff. I also went to them.

"What did you choose, guys?" I asked them happily. Soonyoung showed me some decorations. I laughed. 

"Let's go buy these decorations that you chose."

Once we bought some decorations, then we returned back to the car and went back to our house.

After a while, we reached our goal. Soonyoung quickly grabbed those decorations and got off the car, running to the house.

Seungkwan and I grabbed the tree and walked inside the house. We built that tree in the living room carefully. Then Soonyoung came with those decorations and put them on the table and began to place them carefully on the tree, singing some Christmas songs. I could listen to his voice all the time.

Seungkwan hit my shoulder gently. "Let's go to help him, Seok," he said with a smirk. 

I nodded with a grin. I think it's gonna be the best Christmas in my life.