Chapter 39

Hey guys, sorry for not updating that long. Currently caught the virus so there will be coming a lot in the next days since I don't really have anything to do. 😀

"Mabel! Mabel! Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel, but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble.", Dipper rambled.

"Uh... what is this place anyway?...", I asked confused.

The ground started cracking with rainbow-coloured fractures. Soos, Wendy, Dipper and me fell and screamed.

"Guys if I die, I wanna die hugging.", Soos meant and grabbed us three into a big hug.
"Soos, you're choking me.", Dipper mumbled.
"Let my body be your shield!"

We then suddenly landed on what seemed to be a bouncy house.
"Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?", Dipper spoke my thoughts.

"Do you hear 80's music?", Wendy asked.
"And does the air smell like childlike wonder?", Soos asked as well.
"Nah, I smell cotton Candy and popcorn.", I thought aloud.

We looked out and saw... I don't even know how to describe it. It was so... Mabel.

"Woah.", we awed.
"This is Mabel's prison?", Dipper asked confused.
"What prison? It's like a whole another reality."

A boy in a green shirt was in front of us. He held a letter in his hand.
"Yes. Definitely. Absolutely."

Then, there was an announcement. "It's fun-o'clock everyone. Today's weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties. If you are the owner of a unicorn with a top hat, please come to the ice cream beach. Your unicorn is being towed."

"What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid.", It came from Soos stunned.

The two guys out of Mabel's imagination, Craz and Xyler, appeared in a car. Mabel once told me about them.

"Welcome to Mabeland."
"Mabeland?", I repeated.
"And this is worse than the apocalypse.", Dipper commented.
"Dude, this place hurts my eyes.", Wendy said, covering her eyes. I had to say, it was true. This place looked like what Mabel's brain sounds like, but it was... too much of it all.

"Oh that's normal. Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see. Now who wants to go on the grand tour?", Xyler responded.
"Do we have a choice?", I asked.
"No!", they smiled.
I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

We began driving.
"Mabeland is the ultimate paradise and the only rule: there are no rules.", Xyler explained.
"Except for one rule which is very serious. But no one would ever break it, so it's not worth mentioning.", Craz added.
"Yeah!", they then called out in unison.

"Listen creepy dream guys, we're not here to party, okay? We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here. Where is she?", Dipper spoke real facts.
"Our home girl Mabel lives at our next stop.", Craz said and the car crashed through a building, hit a fire hydrant and skid through the street.

I was frozen and grabbed tight onto my seat.
"No rules!", the two guys laughed.

We arrived at the beach. For some reason.
"Now, come have rad snacks served by awesome penguins.", Xyler said.
Penguins walked up with trays full of food and drinks. I didn't want to, but I was really thirsty. Especially after looking at the cooled lemonade in front of me.

"Oh, score! I'm so hungry.", Wendy said, taking a drink.
"Yeah, I haven't eaten anything except for part of my hat for the last three days.", Soos agreed with her.