Summer-Ween Special <3

Y/N's point of view:

„Stanford, Are you coming? We're ready!", I yelled up the stairs.
„Yeah, hurry up Grunkle Ford!", Mabel laughed.
She gave Dipper a high five.
Mabel was dressed up as Lilo, Dipper being Stitch. At first, he wasn't very happy about his costume but he liked it after Wendy said that he looked cute.

I looked in the mirror fixing my cape.
„Your hair looks awesome.", Mabel grinned. I rolled my eyes.
„Well, the best hair stylist I know did it. So it better does its job.", I replied smiling. She giggled.

Man, she really did a good job. My hair was beautiful. She dyed it purple yesterday after I told her what I'd go as.
(If you don't like this option, you're wearing a wig. (: )

„Coming!", Ford yelled. I heard his door open.
„Man I really hope he did what he promised me.", I whispered.

And there he was. Green painted skin and green sprayed hair. I was amazed.
„You two look bomb!", Wendy said nodding at me and Ford. She was dressed up as a witch.

„Thanks. It was my idea.", I said, putting my arm around Ford, grinning.
„Yeah. I'm Beastboy and she's Raven.", he explained.
„I'm so happy I showed Grunkle Ford the Teen Titans.", Mabel mumbled cheering.
"Please quote something of Beastboy while you're at it.", Wendy grinned.
Ford looked embarrassed.
"Aw, it'll be fun.", I said and gave him a small smile.

„Alright, let's go. You're going to be late.", Stanley said, showing up in a pirate costume.
The twins walked out the door, followed by Stan.
„Would be a wonder if he's not robbing anyone today.", I snorted, Ford laughing as well.

Soos was standing outside already. He was wearing a shark-onesie.

"Ohohoh dude! Y'all look amazing!", he said amazed.
"Look at you, Man!", Wendy replied happily.
Seems to be the first summer-ween without Robbie for her.

"Photo time!", Mabel suddenly yelled and took a selfie with all of us.
We were all laughing along.

"Alright. Like we said: be back at 10, alright?", Stan said, looking at the twins.
We all nodded and headed off.

"Welcome to the Gravity Falls summer-ween event!", our mayor welcomed us all. He was dressed up as a zombie.
"I'm pretty sure most of you already know the rules by now. I'll continue to explain them anyways! Every house in all of Gravity Falls is at your disposal. You can ring the doorbell anywhere and ask for sweets. Visiting the same house twice, however, is taboo. We will weigh all the sweets in the end and whoever has the most will win a nice prize. So, everyone come back here at 9 p.m., then the winner will be selected!"

With that, a few kids already ran off.
"Shouldn't we hurry?", Mabel asked.
Wendy chuckled in a deeper voice than usual.
"Most people think so. But look at the guys who are still around here. They know that the good candy will be distributed later on."
"Besides, we work together, right? More people means more candy.", Ford added.

"Huh. But what do we do till it's time?", I asked.
"Follow me.", Wendy said and walked through a bush. I was confused, yet kept following her.

We reached a small area with a hammock, a record player, a campfire place and a cooling box.
"That's the usual hangout place for me and my friends. I invite you.", she said and tossed a pit cola towards me. I catchet it effortlessly.
"How come you never told us about this place?", I asked interested.
"It wouldn't be so cool again if a lot of people knew. But Pf, whatever now you know, that's cool. Just don't tell anyone about this place.", she replied smirking.

I sat down next to Ford.
I watched the others with amusement. Mabel was wrapping Dipper in the hammock while she laughed at him and took photos. Dipper, on the other hand, didn't look amused, but let it go. Wendy was sitting in front of the cooling box and seemed to be looking for something. Soos helped her searching whatever they were looking for.
I wonder what Stan is doing. Must give a good reason why he doesn't want to win a prize, right?