"Let's go!"

 Morai called the mask back and ran for it, Ninetales following behind. She didn't know where she was going, but all she cared about was getting away. Her ears started to ring and her head started to hurt, and running with her arms secured behind her was especially difficult. She heard the roaring barks of an Arcanine following behind her, and they were only getting louder. She reached for Corviknight's Pokéball, but it wasn't there. 

Oh, no. It must've been knocked off of my belt. 

She ran as fast as she could, her lungs starting to tighten from breathing in so much freezing air.

The Mask Maker stopped. Her road had run out. It was either run into the city or get caught by Arcanine and the ensuing agent. She had no choice but to do the former. She ran straight for the exit tunnel leading into Nimbasa. 

The bright lights hurt her head. People were starting to realize that she, the dreaded Mask Maker, was right there in the city. 

I remember when it didn't hurt to look at the city. I was an inexperienced trainer coming from Kalos. That's when I first met him and Team Plasma. I could view the beautiful city from the ferris wheel without having to close my eyes. I wonder if I'll ever get to do that again. 

Arcanine emerged from the tunnel, prompting Morai to run again. She didn't know where to go. It had been a while since she had been here. 

There's a forest somewhere beyond here...right? The stadiums are that way, or are they over in that direction? Oh, I don't know! 

There was one place she did know, however, and she was right in front of it. The warm lights from within the Battle Subway shone through the stairway. 

If I can get on the train to Anville...my hideout will be on the way.

Arcanine was coming right towards Morai, so she turned and descended the big staircase, trying not to fall on the way down. 

Anville, Anville, where is it? It's the one with the brown stripe. Ah, there it is!

"You there! Please stop!" a Depot Agent called, a finger pointed right at her.

Morai recognized him from all the time she spent here trying to beat his bosses. She didn't want to cause a disruption in a place she held in such high regard, but it was her only option. She ran, knowing she'd only attract more attention in the process. 

There it is, the train for Anville Town. If I can just make it through those doors...

"Close the doors! Close the doors!" he shouted.

There was no time. The Depot Agent standing watch by the train to Anville stepped in front of the door, but Morai wasn't stopping. 

"Ninetails!" 

Her partner tackled the trainer guarding the door and Morai jumped inside. 

"Attention, all passengers," the kindly speaker voice announced. "The train for Anville Town is now departing. For your safety, please remember to stand behind the yellow line while waiting to board the train. Thank you for riding the Battle Subway today." 

The door closed just as the remaining Depot Agent arrived. Ninetales, in its intelligence, had tackled the other agent from the side, keeping him away from the doorway.  

The train is controlled remotely from the control room, but it won't be long until they find out I'm on it and stop it. They're remarkably attentive. 

Morai took a deep breath. She was terribly out of breath from running and her head hurt. 

"Hey, Ninetales, can you break these cuffs? Or melt them?"