"V is for voyeurism"

Start from the beginning

And hoseok couldn't answer any of those questions.

Namjoon had been spending a lot of time in his room today. Lately, hoseok had been able to feel a wedge being drawn between them.

For whatever reason, he didn't know why Namjoon was acting so distant. Perhaps he just needed his space just as every human on this earth did.

But it was strange for hoseok. He was so used to spending time with his manager. So used to teasing him and being a 'piece of work' as Namjoon would say.

He felt lonely in this humongous city. He had been feeling lonely for sometime now.

Lonely, bored. Both feelings becoming his bestfriend these past few months. And it was sickening. God was it sickening.

But that's what he was getting out of this entire thing.

There was a bookstore not too far from the hotel he was staying at. He figured he would go in there and pick out some novels, criticize the mediocracy within all of them but still buy them because he was just like that.

And afterwards he would go back to the hotel and find something to occupy his time. So far it had been wasted on chasing something that was never running away in the first place.

He needed to relax his mind and figure out ways to get himself back in the loop. Perhaps he would feel better after reading, a glass of gin in his hand as he sat at his desk and passed some time.

+++

Later on that evening, in the apartment building across the street from the five star hotel, a tired Haven entered her home with a exhausted expression written across her face.

After work, there was nothing more she wanted to do than to take a shower and lay her ass down. She wasn't even in the mood to eat which was odd for her but it was just how her body felt at the moment.

The woman placed her coat down on the back of her couch before taking off her purse and laying it on the cushion. She then scratched her head, feeling her soft curls mingle between her fingers.

"I should clean this weekend." She yawned as she walked towards her bedroom, feeling her shoes hit the hard flooring in her home.

Once she entered her room she wasn't surprised to see that she had left it exactly how it was this morning. Her bed sheets were still ruffled and all over the place, her lamp turned off, some of her pillows on the floor and the remote resting on the nightstand.

Haven began to unbutton her shirt as first steps of preparation for her much needed shower. The button up slides off with no hassle, hitting the floor once she removed it from her arms.

Next came here pants which hit the floor as well. She stood in her bra and underwear, the cold air hitting her skin as she walked towards the bathroom.

Her blinds were pulled apart just a bit. Enough so that the sunlight could come in, enough for someone across to see her if she was in the very very small line of sight. But it wasn't anything too major.

The minute haven entered the bathroom she turned on the shower. Of corse the floor was already cold under her feet, but she strives to ignore it by instead focusing on adjusting the water temperature.