ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

Start from the beginning

She looks at me through her rear view mirror before sighing.

"Fine, but don't take forever getting her. I was being serious when I said I want to get to these stores as soon as possible, you are not about to ruin my Christmas shopping."

That was at least a relief.

I didn't hesitate in getting out of her car, and I practically made a bee-line to Ariana's front door.

Sending a quick text to her that I was outside, she didn't take too long in coming to the door.

The smile that covered her face when she saw me was more than enough to lift my overall spirit, because right now I was in a mood.

"Hey Los." She embraces me in a quick hug leaning up to peck my lips. "You wanna come inside or..?"

I shook my head in response.

"Nah, I was actually trying to see if you wanted to come with me somewhere."

"This somewhere doesn't include a football field and your friends does it? Cause if so, I'm going to have to skip out on this one."

I laughed at that and shook my head.

"I only did that last time to impress you, but no this has nothing to do with any of that this time around." She looks at me quizzically trying to figure out what I was up to I assumed. "My sister is going Christmas shopping with her boyfriend, and I promised her I'd go with her and I'm really not trying to be a third wheel."

"I see. You don't want to be lonely while your sister is boo'd up."

Running a hand through my hair, I let my hands drop to my sides and slide into my pockets a bit as I studied her body language.

She looks back into the house for a second.

"Is that a yes or...am I gonna have to suffer alone for a few hours?"

She turns back to look at me and nods leaving me a bit confused what question she was answering.

"I'm gonna assume that Andrea is waiting for you outside, so just give me a minute to get my stuff together and then I'll be out there."

I silently thanked whoever was looking out for me today.

"You don't know how much I love you right now." I leaned down to give her a quick kiss which she smiled into.

"I just might." At this point I was already making my way back down the walkway from her front door so that sounded like a whisper to my ears.

I'm just glad I don't have to go at this alone.

Ariana likes to shop too and a helluva a lot, so I guess I didn't really solve any issues here besides my loneliness.

______

"When I agreed to come shopping with your sister, I didn't think we'd be subject to double the sitting time Carlos."

I looked over at Michael on his phone and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not my fault our girlfriends love to shop, and plus you act like she forced you to come along. You could have easily said no and stayed at home."