"You're not going to risk his life on your awful plan," I said through gritted teeth, taking a step closer to her. "He has something to live for. He's not part of our mess and we already risked his life too much-"

"My brother had something to live for. So do I, so do you, so does everyone. Zayn's a big boy and he can make his own decisions. He told me he'd think and answer me later, if he says no then I'll figure something out and I will get into that club." She said, her voice was annoyingly calm and I knew she was doing this on purpose to piss me off.

I hated when people pretended to be calm during arguments.

"You don't even know which club." I scowled. "Haven't we learned enough from our impulsive plans?"

"We're alive, aren't we?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "I won't lose this opportunity. Liam doesn't know that we know and he'll be caught off guard. I'll be careful and slip something in his drink or I'll get him alone and knock him out. He can't take me."

"He knows you. Do you really think he wouldn't recognize you?" I raised my voice again. "He has literally fucked you, Cleodora!"

"I don't need a fucking reminder!" She shouted, this time pointing her finger at me. "I know he fucked me, I was there. Want to know the details?"

For fuck's sake, lord give me strength.

I wasn't used to this, usually Cleo had to stop me from being stupid and now she was taking the crown for impulsiveness. I hated this because I knew how devastated and broken she felt, we weren't alright.

Our emotions were raw and that affected our decisions. I was so fucked up that I actually thought I recognized Holly from somewhere else, my brain kept playing tricks on me because I was just on edge and vulnerable.

She probably noticed I was being a creep, she kept looking at me during lunch and I tried my best to stop staring.

Ash probably thought I had lost my mind, little did she know that had already happened a long time ago.

"Zayn can't go, Cleo. I know people think we aren't in touch anymore but what if someone knows? What if they take him and torture him to get to me?" I let out a deep breath, trying to calm myself down before this could get worse.

I wasn't very good at keeping control during arguments, this was testing my fucking patience.

"Ash said Rowley would be interested in a business deal because Zayn is pretty much in charge of New York's drug trafficking now, he shouldn't worry. He just has to get in and take me as a plus one. He can leave after and leave me in there if he wants." She said, and I was sure she had no idea how flawed her little plan was.

"And what else? Tell me, baby." I shrugged my shoulders, pushing my curls off my forehead.

"Go ahead and explain to me your brilliant plan that is not suicidal and stupid at all."

"Take that sarcasm and shove it up your ass, Harry. Fuck you." She snapped, glaring at me.

"I've always worked alone and I always succeeded. I know you want to help me but you'd be risking your life much more than me. The only person who can maybe recognize me is Liam, while everyone else can recognize you. I know how to take care of myself."

She was right about that but it still didn't make her plan work. She was in no condition to do this or think clearly.

"We should wait. Maybe Ash can ask someone to go instead and observe. So we have time to plan and be smart about this for once. Liam is probably expecting us to be careless." I told her.