35.5

(A/N: the words are italicized when the speaker's talking to itsellf)

After walking for a few kilometers, Chaewon and Y/N are now getting near the apartment complex.

Y/N's POV

I'm thinking if I will treat Chaewon for a coffee on Minho's shop or just brew one for her at my house, it's been a long time since she last visited too, and most of the time she's with Jihoon when they visit.

Come on, she's also a close friend of mine and I didnt

If my memory serves me right, this is the second time Chaewon's staying at my place, the first one was when the three of us including Jihoon had a group study for his remedial and Chaewon fell asleep because of fatigue. She really helped a lot even if she has no problems with her grades.

Now I'm thinking about this: Heejin won't think of something if she knew about this right? It's not that she will get jealous about this. But I better tell her later on.

Look at her, getting excited over going on someone's place. But unlike Jihoon who will go straight to my Manga collection, Chaewon will first look for a book on my shelf to read a novel.

They share almost the same braincells, even the way they sit at the couch and how they read a book was the same, they'll both look for the ending page first to see if it has a good ending before reading it from the start.

I don't see the point of spoiling yourself before reading a book, but maybe for others they have a reason, who knows?

Chaewon's POV

It feels good to read this book again,
Y/N didn't even touch these books that I think it's such a waste being on the shelves serving only as a display for his room.

"Want some coffee? I'll make one if you like" he offered me which I will accept for sure.

"Hai!" I told him.

Y/N giggled, "Since when did you start speaking japanese?" He said while he put the coffee beans at the brewer.
Hmm, the aroma's really something else that I can sniff it the whole day.

(Hello fellow coffee lovers)

- End -

After the coffee was finished and poured in a cup, Y/N placed it on the table in front of Chaewon who's still busy reading the novel that she got from his shelf.

"Thank you" Chaewon closed the book she's reading and placed it beside her, getting the cup of coffee right after and taking a sip of it.

It's still boiling hot but Y/N didn't mind to tell her, he knew Chaewon's capabilities. She doesn't need to blow it to cool the drink down a little.

Chaewon never do this in front of other people except her friends but she always finish her cup of coffee within 2 seconds, while less than a minute when it comes to ramen and even faster when drinking tea.

Of course, if anyone other than her friends saw it, Chaewon's modest image will be ruined.

After taking a sip, Chaewon's averted her gaze to Y/N and looked at him blankly "Hey, you didn't put anything here right?" she asks.

Y/N wondered if he does something wrong, "No, does it taste weird?" He answered.

Chaewon's face looked like she's about to throw up "It's bitter, don't you have milk, creamer or sugar?"

"I often drink tea so buying those condiments never crossed my mind"
Y/N laughed, looking at his friend's disgusted face. "I actually have a jar of creamer here, I just bought one with Heejin last month"