20: One Dare

"Anyways, I'm not mad at all Y/N, Instead, I want to thank you for all this years for taking care of our Heejin" Mr. Jeon said, patting Y/N's back. "You're welcome uncle" the latter gladly said.

"I know our visit is sudden but we also didn't expect the flight to be that fast though" Mrs. Jeon laughed. "But I'm smelling some alcohol here since earlier, are you two drinking or something?" She Added.

Y/N and Heejin looked at each other, usng their mind telepathy again and finding for a way to dodge the question, Y/N gulped. "Auntie, the truth is-"

"Come on Honey, they're not kids anymore hahaha, just don't overdo it am I clear? You should love your kidney" Both Heejin and Y/N sighed in relief as her father defended them.

"Okay" Mrs. Jeon said, "By the way, we won't be staying for long since we only have until tomorrow afternoon before we go back, we just really want to see you two"

"She's right, so why have some fun until tomorrow?" Mr. Jeon said excitedly.

"Oh? Why leave so soon?" Heejin sulked, Noticing the plastic bags behind her parents. "By the way what's that,Food?" Heejin said.

"Yes sweetie, we bought some for dinner here, then let's eat outside tomorrow" Mrs. Jeon smiled, as she picked the bag.

"Oh, there's meat in there, I'll cook it for you, Auntie and Uncle" Y/N offered. "Wow, our son is cooking for us tonight" Mr.Jeon happily accepted the offer.

"Son" Y/N smiled brightly because of those words.

Heejin didn't bother to come with Y/N since she can't cook and she'll definitely get in his way, so she just poured some tea on her cup.

"Sweetie, careful it's hot" Mrs. Jeon warned.

"Thanks mom, OUCH!" Heejin accidentally dropped her cup since she didn't hold it in the handle, causing it to slip from her hand and shatter on the floor.

Too bad it's one of Y/N's antique collections.

"I'm sorry" Heejin stood up and reached for the broom but Y/N stopped her. "Stop Heejin, don't.....move, wait for me" Y/N told her as he rushed from the kitchen to the living room.

Y/N sweeped the floor, checking for every single bit of shattered glass on the floor, as soon as he's finished, he told Heejin that she can now move freely.

Seeing those actions, Heejin's parents came up with an answer that they were both looking for. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Honey?" Mr. Jeon asked, "Uh huh" Mrs. Jeon nodded.

"Be careful Heejin" Y/N reminded before he went to cook again, continuing what he left earlier.

Then after Y/N finished cooking what Heejin's parents brought, all of them ate together as a family, talking and chatting with each other until Heejin's parents leave since they've already paid for a hotel to stay until tomorrow.

Heejin offered them to sleep on her place but most of their things are at the hotel, too bad.

"Bye Eomma, Appa" Heejin waved until they enter the elevator. Her parents told them that they don't need to take them outside.

-

"I'll go to my room then" Heejin fixed herself and gets ready to go out, "Sorry for breaking your cup earlier"

"Yeah and it's one of my favorites too"
It's true that it was one of Y/N's favorites but he won't get mad at that, instead he thought of an idea, since Heejin looked sincerely worried.

"Eottokhae? I know my apologies won't be enough" Heejin looked gloomy, since she thought that he's mad.

"I'll tell you a way" Y/N said.