33: She's My Type

While at the boys' room, Jihoon kept on taking deep sighs as he lie on his bed, which he's not aware of.

*Sigh*
.
.
after 5 minutes, he still kept on sighing.
.
.
*Sigh*

Before he sighed once again, Woojin playfully threw a pillow on his face that woke him up back to reality.

"What?" Jihoon yelled.

"Hyung! Come on, is there a problem? You've been exhaling since earlier" Woojin asked, sitting on his bed as he look at the older one.

"Why? You're going to comfort me?"
Jihoon joked.

"I'll try my best to" Woojin smiled at him.

"Tsk, thanks for the worry but I'm fine, I just had problems recently and it got solved, but the truth is-

Jihoon took a peek on Y/N's bunker and made sure he's still asleep. And good thing he's still in a deep slumber with his blanket wrapped on his whole body.

"Woojin, I'm going to tell you this, but don't tell anyone okay?" Jihoon showed his pinky finger and gestured Woojin to do it.

"Sure, I promise" Then Woojin made a pinky promise with Jihoon.

Jihoon confidently says "So what happened is-"

"You got rejected?" Y/N interrupted their conversation, while going down his bunker bed and joining the two's chat.

"How did he knew? Since when did he became a fortune teller?"

"Why? It's obvious on your tone that something happened and base on the possible things that may happen, it's likely that you got rejected" Y/N explained.

"Whoah Hyung, you're great" Woojin clapped as he look at Y/N with admiration.

"Sad to say, Yes I got rejected but it's nothing though since we're still friends" Jihoon said.

After that, Kanghoon barged inside their room harshly like he's in a hurry and someone's chasing him, "Guys.......I have something to......say"
He said as he chase his breath.

"Calm down first" Y/N threw a handkerchief on Kanghoon to wipe his sweat.

"Thanks Hyung" Kanghoon winked at him.

Then he started to explain as he sat at the chair. "So here it is, I saw a beauuutiful girl while I'm jogging earlier, if you saw her maybe you'll fall head over heels for her"

"What does she look like" Jihoon asked.

"She has long hair"

"And? Almost all girls have long hair" Jihoon roasted.

"She has a brownish hair and it's tied on the back but not that much, she's also wearing a blue jacket and white shirt"