4: Letting Go Part 2

While Heejin is sleeping at the car, Bomin can't help himself to stop stealing glances at her, she's just so adorable and beautiful to ignore, and for sure Heejin can cause car accidents lol.

'Heejin, if only I can tell you everthing' Bomin thought, looking at his phone calendar and his schedule for a flight at 10pm at the same night,
He's going to Germany and live there for good, and also to work, since his Uncle's business is based there and he got invited as a regular employee.

After an hour or less, Bomin reached the apartment complex where Heejin
Lives, he'd like to wake her up but he wants to stare at her more so he waited for another 30 minutes before waking her up.

"Heejin, wake up" Bomin said, shaking Heejin for her to wake up, it seems like she had a nice rest. But her eyes are still tired, even though all she did at her free time was sleep, sleep and sleep.

"Hmm? We're here already?" Heejin scratched her eyes like she just woke up in the morning. Heejin then proceeds to get out of the car, stretching her arms widely as Bomin is already standing outside waiting for her.

"Heejin, thank you so much for today"
Bomin smiled at Heejin.

"No problem, thanks for the food earlier too" Heejin replied.

Heejin was about to go to the elevator but she noticed that Bomin isn't moving as if he wants to tell her something.

"You have anything to say?" Heejin asked, going back and facing Bomin.

"Heejin, I know this is out of line but-"
Bomin looked up and looked at Heejin straight in the eye, "I..... Still like you, Jeon Heejin" Bomin continued, smiling even though he knew Heejin's answer will stay the same.

"I'm sorry, Heejin... It's just really hard, you know? I know you don't share the same feelings with me but I just wanted to tell you this, It took a while for me to tell you this"

Heejin is just listening to Bomin quietly and is attentively listening to every word he say.

"I'm boring, right hahaha?" Bomin chuckled, trying his best to be jolly, lifting up the mood.

"You know Bomin, thank you" Heejin smiled, reassuring Bomin that she's thre for him, "Thank you for liking someone like me, even though I'm annoying at times, I may have rejected you but you're still a friend of mine and it won't change"

Heejin spreads her arms widely, offering Bomin a hug, but before he moved, Heejin approached first and hugged him gently, as a friend.

"Bomin, I know this may be hard on you but, You don't deserve someone like me, there's someone out there who truly deserve you and who will like you back"

"You can go now, I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss your flight" Heejin said, Bomin got surprised that she knows about his flight.

"How did you know?" Asked Bomin.

"I can't sleep earlier, so I just closed my eyes a little and before that, I saw you looking at your phone and there's a date there saying you had a flight at 10pm" 

"You're really something Heejin" Bomin laughed, walking slowly before entering his car, "Goodbye Heejin, I'm sure we will meet again" Bomin waved goodbye, Heejin also doing the same as Bomin entered his car and drove away.

'Its only an hour before the flight, I hope he got in time' Heejin thought, walking through the elevator and pressing the 6th floor button.

As soon as she reached the 6th floor, YN's door opened and he walked outside and their eyes met.

"Heejin, good thing you arrived safely"

"Yeah, lot of things happened today" Heejin answered, her eyes looking really drowsy while approaching YN walking like a drunkard.

YN was about to enter his room when Heejin's head hit his arm, Heejin fell asleep at YN's arm since she's tired already, even though its because she ate a lot of food earlier.

"Aish, this girl" YN sighed, placing Heejin's arm around his neck as he face her door, "I don't even know the passcode"

1.....3....5.....7.....9......0, 'Password Wrong' the voice said, "Ugh, what should I do?"

'Should I bring her at my room? No no no, We use to do that as kids but we're grown-ups now, it's not appropriate to do but, what could her passcode be?'

"Heejin, yah Heejin, wake up.... Tell me your passcode" YN tapped Heejin's cheek trying to wake her up but it's no use, she's sleeping deeply. "Guess I'll try" YN said, trying a number of combinations, Heejin's birthday, or something.

"Password Incorrect" The security lock said, while YN rubs his forehead due to frustration after 9 more attempts, "One more wrong code and they will think someone is trying to break into this room.

YN gave up, finally carrying Heejin to his room, adjusting his Aircon to the
Coldest temperature possible before laying Heejin on his bed. Leaving him no choice but to sleep at the couch at the living room.

"I'm happy for you Heejin"

Y/N's POV

Earlier....

"The heck, Why did she ended the call?" I groans in frustration, as I tried dialing Heejin's number again but it keeps on saying that the phone is turned off, "Maybe she ran out of battery"

I started cleaning my apartment as a way to make me drowsy, and also waiting for Heejin to come home safely.

"Bomin, I think he's not a bad guy so he won't do anything bad to Heejin"
I said to myself as I vacuumed the whole area, dusts starting to disappear and his room apartment started to sparkle.

After cleaning, I went to the ground floor to get some drinks at the vending machine, getting my favorite drink, Coke Zero.

As I took a sip of the drink, I noticed that there is a car parked at the parking with its headlights on, I guess the car is there for a while now.

Someone went out of the car, he has a tall figure too, wait.... Bomin? And Heejin cane out of the car after, wait..... Why did they took so long there?

Its like they're having a conversation or something, I already finished my Drink and the two of them are still talking, I wonder what their topic is about.

They're not so far from me but not to close either, I can see them both but I can't hear what they are talking about
and then Heejin spreads her arms widely and, hugged Bomin?

Why, I know she rejected him before but, what is this I'm feeling right now? It's like I'm feeling anxious but I just don't know. Bomin then hugged back for a while and they finally broke free from the hug, and Bomin is leaving already.

Its not like I like Heejin or anything though. But I'm just.... Happy for her.