2: Rejected Lover

"Let's eat" Jihoon said loudly as he place the food on the table.

"You used all your allowance for this ao we must enjoy these hahaha" said YN.

"Heejin, take this" YN grabbed a steak using the serving utensil and placed it on Heejin's plate, "Thankz" Heejin said nicely making YN smile.

"Come on YN, are you sure you two are not in a relationship? You two act like a couple even in school but you guys just say you're friends" asked Jihoon.

"We're like siblings to be honest" Heejin said, YN nodded in response.

Heejin and YN then took a bite from the food and their faces started turning red.

'This sucks' Heejin said to herself as she swallowed the food and drank water, looking at YN, who also have the same reaction for help.

"How's it?" Chaewon asked nicely, looking at Heejin and YN with her puppy eyes, if they tell the truth then Chaewon will be disappointed for sure.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings but-
OUCH" YN looked down at the table as he felt someone kicked his ankles, he knew it was Jihoon since he is staring at him grinning as if he wants to say something.

"YN, I heard your phone buzz, you got a message I think" Jihoon said, pointing his finger at YN's phone as he opened it and read the message.

"Okay, by the way YN, what are you going to say earlier?" Asked Chaewon

YN cleared his throat "It's good to be honest, it might be better than some of the restaurants out there, right Heejin?" Heejin flinched, noticing that her hand is held by YN and he squeezed it gently while smiling at her.

"Yes, I love it..... I didn't know you were such a good cook" Heejin lied, looking back at YN and he nodded in response.

Chaewon looked at her side, only seeing her brother Jihoon eating only the dishes that he and YN bought earlier "How about you Jihoon? you aren't eating any of my steak since earlier"

"Really?" Jihoon asked as his sister is looking at her with a sad look, so he
Grabbed the serving utensil and started eating a lot "It's good like always" Jihoon smiled at Chaewon, seeing her sister happy makes him happy too and that's what he only wanted in his life.

All of them had so much fun again while eating together, even if it doesn't taste good, they're together so they can manage somehow.

After they finished the twins stood up and is getting ready to leave.

"Bye Heejin" Chaewon hugged Heejin,
And the latter did the same, while Jihoon bumped fists with YN, they don't need any fancy greetings since they're not like Heejin an Chaewon.

"Should I take you to the bus station?"
YN offered as he opened the door and the twins were wearing their shoes.

"No thanks, we will book on Uber" Chaewon politely declined, browsing through her phone and there is already a driver on its way to pick them up.

"I'll be leaving now too, see you tomorrow Heejin" YN said, looking at his watch and its already 10 pm and its time to sleep, but the truth is he just wants to play some video games.

"Bye Heejin, we will visit our parents tomorrow so I guess we will see each other on school day" Jihoon checked his phone calendar and there is a schedule which they forgot.

"Oh right, sorry Heejin" Chaewon apologized, feeling sad that she won't get to see Heejin for some time since their vacation is the only time that they get to have a bonding together.

"Its okay, your parents must be worried to you two" Heejin smiled,
"Bye and take care"

Heejin closed the door, seeing that Jihoon and Chaewon already entered the elevator and YN has entered his apartment already.

"Okay, time to sleep" Heejin thought before she took a quick shower.

Next day

Heejin's POV

Ughh, what a boring morning, I guess
I'm gonna spend the whole day watching Movies again.

Ughh, what a boring morning, I guess I'm gonna spend the whole day watching Movies again

It would be fun to hang out with YN today but I'm afraid he's busy and I will only be a burden to him, Lucy is also coming this week, maybe Tomorrow or the other day? Who knows.

Jihoon and Chaewon were both at their parents house at their province so... I guess I'm all alone.

Wondering around, my phone buzzed
Meaning someone messaged me so I opened my phone and it's my former classmate who transfered to another school last year, Bomin.

A/N ( don't mind the time of message, just think there's none)

I clearly remember the day that he confessed to me at the guidance office when he punched a Senior student for Trying to harrass me, I politely rejected him though, I don't need to be in a Relationship for now, I have my friends and YN specially

Trying to harrass me, I politely rejected him though, I don't need to be in a Relationship for now, I have my friends and YN specially.

I guess there's nothing bad if I hang out with him for today, I'm sure he already got over me, I'm also friendly so I get along well with him even after I rejected him.