3: Letting Go Part 1

Note: There are some parts where I use fake chats to make the conversation more realistic, so never mind the inaccurate date and time of the chats.

It is already the time that Heejin and Bomin will be going somewhere to help him buy shoes.

Heejin's POV

Hmm, what should I wear, a skirt or pants? I kept on roaming around my room looking for something to wear but I can't seem to find anything, so yeah, I guess I'll wear an hoodie and jeans since I'm not even going to a party or anything.

I check my social media for a minute before changing clothes, maybe there will be lots of notifications.
Gosh, it took me some time, I'm sure Bomin is waiting for 30 minutes already.

*Beep* I opened my window and saw a car parked outside the building and Bomin got out of the car and waved at me, so I guess he just arrived now.

I quickly grabbed my wallet then my phone and locked my room as I dashed to the elevator and pressed the button going to the lobby. I can't wait for school to start, so I can finish the school year and find a decent job to do so I won't need to use my parent's money and also to be independent.

Third Person POV

"I knew you'd be late just like before"
Bomin giggled, opening the door for Heejin and the latter gladly entered and sat at the passenger seat.

"I guess I haven't changed?" Heejin joked, buckling the car's seatbelt and adjusting its seat to make her more comfortable, and Heejin also turned the aircon to the coldest temperature possible.

Bomin chuckled "You're enjoying yourself aren't you?" Heejin smiled in response.

"How've you been Heejin? You looked even more prettier" said Bomin.

Heejin blushed a little, covering her face a little "Yah stop it, you're embarrassing me, and you should focus on driving Bomin!"

"Okay, okay" Bomin replied, seeing Heejin busy with her phone as if she was texting someone. He tried to peek at her phone but he should focus on the road.

"It seems you're busy chatting with someone, your boyfriend?" said Bomin.

"I'm gonna message YN, too bad I ran out of mobile data and I can't even text his number since I also don't have load" Heejin pouted, putting her phone back at her pocket and looking at her side admiring the buildings outside.

"By the way, does your car have WiFi?" Heejin asked, opening her phone once again.

'Why's it always YN that Heejin is thinking? We're together and she's trying to message him?' Bomin thought, his car has a wifi but he won't let Heejin use it. "Oh, sorry I don't have Wifi"

"Its okay" Heejin then placed her phone on her pocket again.

"So I guess YN is special to you, you two were always together even before I transferred to your school and when I left to another school"

Heejin smiled "Yeah, he's my best friend after all"

Bomin's starting to get Jealous but he doesn't even have the right to be, after getting rejected by Heejin like it's nothing, he still have feelings for her
There's no way he can get over like that, even though they don't know each other for decades, he still liked her.

An hour has passed and they were busy talking with each other so Bomin forgot that they are already at the entrance of the mall's parking lot.

-

Since Bomin and Heejin are done buying shoes, they're walking at the mall, finding things to spend their money, going from store to another store.

"Heejin, wanna grab some barbecue?" Bomin offered.