Time: 7:09.18 (Dawn)

Phoenix

Three floors down, a hundred or so to go.

We cram into the elevator, still back to back, as if mistrusting the empty space. It's an empty, glass elevator, overlooking the Thames. Axel backs in, breathing heavily, that rusted piece of pipe still in his hand. I stand next to him, also panting.

He hits the button for the next floor, bloodshot eyes burning and determined.

Light strikes the glass, flowing in as the suns first rays arch over the city. Shining in his blood soaked hair and lighting up the green in the back of his eyes.

Slowly, he turns, his eyes focusing on me in disbelief.

"Hey, Stitches," I say, almost laughing.

He grips my neck, pressing his forehead against mine as tears leak from his eyes, "You're here."

"Of course I'm here," I say, my hands on his shoulders, "We made it now. We made it."

"Okay," he whispers, tears spilling down his sweet face. I cup his cheeks, wiping the blood and gore from them.

"We're okay. Let's just go home," I say.

"Yeah," he whispers.

The elevator dings. The doors open to reveal a dozen agents, pointing their guns at us.

Axel steps slowly in front of me.

Wilson

We trip outside as the first rays of the rising sun blessedly spill across the Thames. I'm not even looking at it. I'm trying to breath and not pass out as blood pours down my shirt.

"Good Morning," Bailey's hand is on my arm, her eyes focused, finally, on me.

"Good morning," I almost laugh, taking her tightly into my arms as we kneel on the pavement.