Time: 0:30

Axel

It took me longer than planned to make it back to Ithaca drive. They wouldn't let me on buses or the Tube without a shirt. And there were police barricades everywhere.

I knock on the door. Of course I don't have my key that was taken along with my phone and things at the COSA headquarters.

"Axel---what happened to you?" Penelope is nice to me.

"What did you do???" Omar has realistic expectations.

"Here, can you take her? I think her name is Deidre, but I don't know--," I move the baby from my arms to Penelope's.

"Of course, poor thing," she says, sympathetically.

"You kidnapped a kid????" Omar says, judgmentally.

"I don't know what her name is I figured you could question her--,"

"I cannot question a baby!!!"

"I told her you'd feed her tarts so she may ask for those thank you, I've got to get going—," I start backing away.

"Wait just a minute. What do you think you're doing?" Omar asks, sternly, "Where is Phoenix? Why are you covered in blood?"

"He's waiting for me, this only looks like blood, I'm just going to go get him," I say, very calmly, "It's an interesting night I'll tell you later—,"

"You will tell me right now—," Omar doesn't trust me which hurts or it would if he had reason to trust me.

"Thanks for taking the baby bye," I turn and run before they can question me further. I don't dare tell them I don't have a phone. They'd guess something is wrong. And then they would try to stop me. And I am not about to be stopped.

I just need to get back to the COSA building. They've had long enough to comply with my demands.

Bailey

The few survivors wait in line for medical aid. I'm on my own desk, just wrapping myself up. Official word hasn't come what we're to do. For now it's shelter in place.

We all know he'll be back.

He wants his ghost back. And he already said he wasn't stopping until he gets what he wants.

"I'll see you soon," I say, quietly. Wilson is here. He should be here. Unless they sent him to the cages in the dungeon where the spirits are. They might have him watching them. But I think he's here. When I passed out I imagined it was his arms I was falling into. Of course I just hit the floor. But I know his touch so well I could pretend it was there. Even when I was alone.

Wilson

"You're not alone," I stroke her hair though my hand moves right through it. "We're going to make it until dawn. I promise." I don't know how I'll keep that promise.