The New Beginning

Disclaimer: this is my first story. none of these events are Canon (so far) and it is all for fun. Just know, In this AU Wilbur isnt Ghostbur yet. He hasn't blown up the nation either. And in this Tommy's original parents were abusive towards him. Please enjoy :]
    Tw: Blood, violence, mentions of abuse, swearing, maybe angst, LGBTQ+ concepts (relationships)and more. Read at your own risk! Thank you!

      Wilbur:"Ugh..nothing fun happens anymore. Just the same old Prime Path, Community House and Nether Portal."
   Tommy:" Come on Will! We can go explore the woods for hidden things. Like houses or caves." Wilbur looks at him, thinking.
   Tubbo: " That sounds fun to me, count me in." Wilbur sighs softly, grabbing his sword, ax and pickaxe. Wilbur:" Fine.. come on you two.."
  They all leave the house and make their way towards the woods, hearing movement nearby.
   Tommy:" What do you think that is Tubs?" Tubbo: "A cow maybe? Or a mob?"
   Wilbur: " It can't be those, it sounds different-" Before he can finish speaking a hooded figure walks by, a mere 4 feet away. Wilbur draws his sword and goes behind the figure.
   Wilbur: "Who are you?" He says, his weapon drawn. Tommy: "Wil- you shouldn't do that. I don't think they-"
You take the cloak off, smiling a little. ??: "I don't want to fight you all. Expecially my own brother."
   Tubbo: "Wait- brother!? So, your Tommy's sibling?"
   Tommy: "You are a fucking idiot. You looked so damn sketchy!" He was talking to you, a little mad.
   ??: " Sorry Tommy, I thought it would be a little fun." Wilbur: "You had a sibling and never told us? Geez Tommy!"
   Tommy: "Yeah, they are my older sibling, their name is Y/N" You smile slightly and elbow Tommy a little. Y/N: " Nice you meet you both, I'm happy to see you again Tommy. It's been too many years. Can we leave this damn forest already?" You look between them.
  You notice Wilbur is staring at you a little. Tommy: " Ayy! Wil! Stop gawking at them! Let's just fucking go already." The group leaves the forest, going to Tommy's house.

Be sure to comment some ideas or thoughts on this series. Maybe I could put your ideas in this!