Do You Love Her?

'Hey..evlo neram di coffee ah uthu uthu paathutu irupa?',Meera asked sipping her coffee while Keerthi was in deep thought.
'So?You are in love with Vishwa?',Meera asked and Keerthi nodded.

'Naan sollala?I know idhu inga dhan vandhu mudiyum..Fine!You love Vishwa..Sollitiya?',Meera asked and Keerthi shooked her head.
'Yen?',Meera asked and Keerthi showed her email.
It was from her Paris institute and her admission is confirmed!

'Hmm so..Un Paris admission confirm aayiduchu..', Meera said and Keerthi nodded.
'So you have to choose one,Vishwa or Paris?Love or dream?What are you going to choose?',Meera asked.

'Oru 3 maasam munnadi ketrundha..Kandippa Paris nu sollirupen..Aana ipo konjam peraasai kaari aayiten..Rendume venumnu thonudhu..', Keerthi smirked.(OK Kanmani dhan...🏃🏻‍♀️)

'Evlo years course?',Meera asked.
'2 years!', Keerthi replied.
'Hmmm..', Meera just nodded.
'Enna pannatum ka?Im so confused', Keerthi sighed.

'Go behind your career..aana Vishwa kitta sollitu poo',Meera said and Keerthi frowned.
'Avan yepdi eduthupaan?Will he support me?', Keerthi asked.
'Adhellam enaku theriyaadhu..Aana nee Vishwa kitta first un love ah sollu..',Meera said and Keerthi huffed.

'Yen da admission vandhuchu nu iruku!I think..I think I cannot be without him...', Keerthi said and Meera smiled.
'Naan sollala you'll say this one day nu.. but now the decision is yours.Idha nee mattume decide panna mudiyaadhu la.. Discuss this about him,ask his comments about this..aana before that confess your feelings girl..',Meera said.

'Aana.. Vishwa ku enna pudikalana?', Keerthi asked and Meera shooked her head.
'Avaru sonnara unna pudikalanu?Yosi oru second koodava unaku thonala,avaruku un mela feelings iruku nu..',Meera said and Keerthi thought about her time with Vishwa.

The way he cared her when she was sick,he fed her food,he just lifted her in his arms,the way he stood for her that day she explained her lost crush..The forehead kiss..

'But he didn't express anything in words..sonnadhana theriyum', Keerthi pouted.
'Nee sonniya modhella?',Meera asked and Keerthi frowned.
'Akka..adhu vera idhu vera!Enaku bayam ah iruku...', Keerthi said.

'Enna di bayam?',Meera asked and Keerthi continued,'Solluvaangalla ka..Enga love adhigam ah iruko anga dhan bayam adhigama irukum nu..I can feel that here.You know first ey enga rendu perukum aagadhu,aprom indha kalyanam um we are not that much interested..aprom um naan avana romba paada padutheeruke..and..', Keerthi stopped while Meera was keenly listening to her.

'My insecurities may be..', Keerthi said and Meera sighed.
'What type of insecurities?',Meera asked.
'Illa ka..He is looking good,he is a dentist,Am I matching him?Avan mattum venamnu sollita,kandippa ennaala thaangikka mudiyaadhu..', Keerthi said and Meera shooked her head.

'You know..Nee ipdi irundha dhan pudikum,apdi irundha dhan pudikum nu paathu love panna mudiyaadhu.. That's not love!Adhu yaaru mela varum,eppo varum,ipdi irundha dhan varum, apdilam no one can decide that!Its love!Oru thalapathy dialogue varume..

Yedhu pudikum pudikaadhu..namaku suit aaguma aagadha? Prechanai varuma varaadha? Yellam paathutu ahn okay ellam perfect ah iruku..Namma love panlam apdiguradha?This is love man..Love la adhellam plan panna mudiyaadhu..It just happen..
(From Sachein movie and my personal favourite!)

'Apdingura maadhiri.. It'll just happen!Nee sollu.. Vishwa ivlo good looking ah illama irundhurundha,oru nalla position la irukura dentist ah illama irundhurundha..Don't you love him?',Meera asked.

'That won't stop from loving him..',Keerthi replied.
'Here is your answer!Nee ipdi yosikumbodhu,yen avaru ipdi yosika maataru sollu..',Meera asked and it made sense to Keerthi.