Yes,Im

*Sorry for the delay Makkale ❤️*

'Vishwa..Vishwa..Aiyoo please enna yaaravadhu kaapathunga..Mummyyyy...',Keerthi was shouting and running around the resort garden with her potato chips packet while a monkey was chasing behind her.

'Heyy..packet ah adhukitta thooki podu di..Poidum adhu..', Vishwa said inbetween his laugh and shooting the scenario in his mobile.
'Haann..aana enaku venume!!Ayooo..',Keerthi cried and he was still laughing.

Atlast She threw the packet to the monkey,and she came to Vishwa panting.

'Naan anga...en uyira kaila pudichutu odeetu iruken..Unakenna man siripu vendi kedakku..',Keerthi pinched his arm and he hissed.
'Oh..naan kooda un friend oda jolly ah jogging poitu irukennu nenache..',Vishwa said laughing.

'Unaku en mela pasam eh illa po da..',Keerthi pouted.
'Seri seri..Kelambu namma suthi paaka polaamm..', Vishwa said.
'Poo naan varala,Naan kochikiten..',Keerthi twisted her lips.

'Seri varaadha..Naan mattum poren..Nee ingeye kochitu nillu..',Vishwa said moving.
'Po da Valandhu kettavane..',Keerthi sighed.

'Heyy thirumba adhey korangu varudhu paaru..',she heard Vishwa's voice and she ran behind him shouting,'Aiyayooo'.

'First,Pillar Rock!Ippo namma ponomna dhan andha mist lam clear aagi nalla view kedaikum...',Vishwa said.
'Seri andha driver anna va vara sollitiya?',Keerthi asked.
'Hmm solliten..Nee ready na kelambalam..',Vishwa said.

'Ready dhan da..',Keerthi said adjusting her hair.
'Hmm..',Vishwa said and Keerthi sighed.
'Yedhavadhu mandai la irukaa paaru.. Pondatti ivlo azhaga ready aayiruken,Azhaga iruka,indha colour unaku nallairuku ipdi yedhavadhu sonna dhan ennavam..',Keerthi mumbled under her breath and sighed.

'Yedhavadhu sonniya?',Vishwa asked.
'Onnum illa pa..Pillar rock paaka dhana vandhurukom..Polaam va..',Keerthi left from there making Vishwa frown.

'Maa..paathu ma..Odaadha',Vishwa said to running Keerthi, who was just excited like a little kid seeing the sight.
They both stood in the edge and saw the beautiful sight.

The morning mist was slowly making its move and the rock was beautifully visible from the sight.
'Wow.. How beautiful la..',Keerthi said.
'Hmm..beautiful dhan..But not as you..',Vishwa whispered making her red.

'Enn...Enna?',she asked turning to him.
'Indha colour unaku romba azhaga iruku..Apdiye andha manjal vaanam megam maadhiri..', Vishwa said and Keerthi was just looking at him.

'Compliment,keta kelu kekkati poo..', Vishwa said shrugging while she successfully hid her blush.
'Yendha oorula kavidhai ellam solli compliment pannuvanga?Nee en azhagula mayangita othukoo',Keerthi said.

'Humm..azhaga irukenu sonna romba dhan panra..',Vishwa said.
'Aama.. adhaan unmai pal doctor ey..',Keerthi said smirking.
'Unmai dhan...Mayangiten dhan pola..',Vishwa thought and chuckled.

'Semma kulir la..',Keerthi rubbed her arms and he nodded.
'Oops..aiyo idhu vera kalandu vandhute iruku..',Keerthi said removing her chain.

'Vishwa..Idhu potu viden..',Keerthi handed the chain to him.
'Yen neeye podu',Vishwa replied.
'Hey..kashtama iruku nu dhana unna poda solren',Keerthi said and he got it from him.

He slowly put her hair front which hiding her nape.Goosebumps spread all over her body when his long fingers touched her nape.She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips to control her uncontrollable blush.

He brought his hands to her neck and it reached her collarbone.
'Haiyoo theriyaama ivana maati vida solli namma maatikitome..',Keerthi gulped.

Heat spread all over her body when his lips touched her bare back neck.He bit the chain's hook to tightened it.
'Hmm..ipo kalandu varaadhu',Vishwa said removing the hold from her and she was flushed into red already.